BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Next Rovers Ladies home match 2pm, 29th March v Leicester City @ Bamber Bridge.

You can see by the table attached that Rovers are starting to do better in the FAWC (especially with the games in hand).

Charlton Women are currently winless & were recently beaten 1-2 by Rovers back in January.

Another 3 points could go a long way towards helping Rovers retain their hard-won FAWC status.

You can buy tickets on card via the link or you can pay cash on the day:-

£5 Adults

£3 Concessions (18-25 & Senior)

£2 Kids (17 & Under)

or you can go posh & contact the Club about the £12.50 Hospitality option (screenshot below) where you can access the balcony behind one of the goals.

or you can sponsor the ball for £50+VAT if it's still available.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/onerovers/EDP/Event/Index/829 

Bamber Bridge's ground (The Sir Tom Finney Stadium) is just off the m65.

There's free parking in Bamber Bridge (on the street by the ground or there is St Mary's Church Car Park which is also free if needs be).

It's a 15 minute walk from Bamber Bridge train station to the ground as per Google Maps.

I can recommend the chips'n'gravy (pic attached). They also serve Bovril & hot chocolate as well as chocolate bars/crisps etc.

#onerovers

Thanks for reading,

Darmond.

RoversLadiesVCharlton.jpg

RoversLadiesTable.jpg

RoversLadiesHospitality.jpg

RoversLadiesChipsAndGravy.jpg

• Like 4

Really appreciate the info, genuinely considering this now. Seems as good as, if not better, than the 23's at Leyland facilities wise. If only the club themselves knew how to put these things across in this way.

Thanks again pal!

• J*B unpinned this topic
On 18/02/2020 at 17:14, JoeH said:

Really appreciate the info, genuinely considering this now. Seems as good as, if not better, than the 23's at Leyland facilities wise. If only the club themselves knew how to put these things across in this way.

Thanks again pal!

To be fair, I got most of the images from @roversladies (they have their own Fbook/Twitter/Instagram accounts).

The above is only really matchday info. It doesn't get across that I originally planned to go to a few Rovers Ladies games this season but ended up going to more because I saw the effort they were putting in early in the season & that finally started getting it's reward on the pitch.

Once I started learning more about the players & the teams in this division (eg London City Lionesses are kind of = MK Dons & Lewes are very progressive), it became a whole new Blackburn Rovers for me to follow in addition to the men at Ewood.

• Like 2

Unfortunately it looks like Rovers have had to call the match off due to a waterlogged pitch.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2020/february/ladies-game-postponed/

For any London-based Rovers fans, Rovers Ladies are playing:

- London Bees @ The Hive (Barnet) on Saturday, 14th March at 5pm.

- Crystal Palace @ Selhurst Park on Sunday, 22nd March at 2pm.

Next home game is scheduled to be Sunday, 29th March at 2pm v Leicester City.

• Darmond changed the title to Next Rovers Ladies home match 2pm, 29th March v Leicester City @ Bamber Bridge.