BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Stoke City home

5 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I would play Armstrong up front. Downing in the 10 role. 

On Saturday we switched at from 4-4-2 to 4-2-3-1 during the game. Flexibility is good. 

I expected Stoke will play 4-5-1 with Campbell up front. Ince and McClean wide. Allen, Clacus and Thompson in the midfield 3. 

Unless Rothwell is fit, in which case we could go with him and Chapman or Rankin Costello wide, theres a lack of alternatives on those positions. I suspect that we will need them 2 wide.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Unless Rothwell is fit, in which case we could go with him and Chapman or Rankin Costello wide, theres a lack of alternatives on those positions. I suspect that we will need them 2 wide.

Samuel right, Buckley left. Like we did at Brentford during the game. Nyambe and Bell providing the overlap. Don't see Rothwell being part of the squad. 

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

Chapman isn't going to play. Waggott said his head has gone and he refuses to play for the U23s.

Match against Burnley tomorrow is off.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Samuel right, Buckley left. Like we did at Brentford during the game. Nyambe and Bell providing the overlap. Don't see Rothwell being part of the squad. 

Neither were effective really. Buckley was 10x better the week before as a 10 and Samuel 10x better as a striker. Mowbray said Rothwell could be back in the squad.

Just now, roversfan99 said:

Neither were effective really. Buckley was 10x better the week before as a 10 and Samuel 10x better as a striker. Mowbray said Rothwell could be back in the squad.

Key word. Could? 

We were playing a different way at Brentford. More on the counter. This is a home game were we will have alot more possession in this game. Even go 4-4-2 with Samuel and Armstrong up front with Buckley and Downing starting wide. I not assed but Armstrong must play up front. Hes stepped up and scoring goals and void the Dack Void like I suggest would happen

10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Key word. Could? 

We were playing a different way at Brentford. More on the counter. This is a home game were we will have alot more possession in this game. Even go 4-4-2 with Samuel and Armstrong up front with Buckley and Downing starting wide. I not assed but Armstrong must play up front. Hes stepped up and scoring goals and void the Dack Void like I suggest would happen

Samuel and Armstrong up top, Downing and Rothwell wide could work. Chapman and Downing if not. Buckley is not a wide man in a million years.

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Samuel and Armstrong up top, Downing and Rothwell wide could work. Chapman and Downing if not. Buckley is not a wide man in a million years.

Chapman based on what? Didn't even made the bench last game

Buckley is starting wide but cutting in allow Bell or Nyambe Overlap just like Rothwell does. So no different is it? Just feel like you arguing just for sake of it  

Edited by chaddyrovers

Chapman based on what? Didn't even made the bench last game

Buckley is starting wide but cutting in allow Bell or Nyambe Overlap just like Rothwell does. 

Being a wide man. Buckley has only ever had one effective first team game and it was in his natural position as a number 10. We cant be solely reliant on the full backs for width when Walton has more assists than the 2 put together.

9 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Being a wide man. Buckley has only ever had one effective first team game and it was in his natural position as a number 10. We cant be solely reliant on the full backs for width when Walton has more assists than the 2 put together.

Well we winning games with them our full backs. So can't be doing a bad job can they? 

Buckley is starting wide but not restrict. Allow freedom and movement. 

I think a lot of people are thinking n9w that 9nly if we finish on 7th place we would have a decent season and that's so far to be true...

We finished at the middle in our first season back now we have several chances to finish at the top 8th 9th and even 10th position would be more than great if  the think that all al9ng we've been loosing very important playes and even key players (Dack,Cunninham,Holtby)

Now certainly to finish on a play off position would be better and is a chance I have feith to my Rovers so yes we can do it but we have to be honest about our chances and the hard calendar that we will leave from now and on...if we maintain this level we will take enough points to finish on top 7 yes but if we doesen't let's be honest has been a very good season already....isn't? .

Anyway against Stoke we have to win the match whoaver you think if we want to still on uebfirst 10 we can't lose against blody potters  they are the last not easy cause i dontbbelive in this divition are such a thing but doable victory  till a good bunch of weeks since my point of view...

We have the skills the football and the moment 9f cause the locally aswell s9 let's support our Rovers in this veey important match we can defeat them!!!

WE LOVE ROVERS WE DO!! 

#IRTID 

#COYB 

#TheMexicanRover 

#Top10season 

Well we winning games with them our full backs. So can't be doing a bad job can they? 

Buckley is starting wide but not restrict. Allow freedom and movement. 

Like I said, he is never a winger and has looked out of place in all but one game, when he was played centrally v Charlton and moving between the lines, was very effective.

I never said that they are doing a bad job, well Nyambe is particularly effective and Bell less so but it doesnt make my point any less accurate.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Like I said, he is never a winger and has looked out of place in all but one game, when he was played centrally v Charlton and moving between the lines, was very effective.

I never said that they are doing a bad job, well Nyambe is particularly effective and Bell less so but it doesnt make my point any less accurate.

I'm not asking him to be winger. That's you!

I'm asking to start wide and cutting inside like Rothwell does. Like at his goal at Charlton. Pick the ball up left side of pitch and cut inside and scored? Movement and freedom is key. Not rigid like you want us to be. 

2 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I'm not asking him to be winger. That's you!

I'm asking to start wide and cutting inside like Rothwell does. Like at his goal at Charlton. Pick the ball up left side of pitch and cut inside and scored? Movement and freedom is key. Not rigid like you want us to be. 

I dont want us to be rigid, I just dont want players playing in positions where they have shown no signs of being able to play effectively. Buckley isnt a wide man.

• Like 1