BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City home

Ok I will kind another one by starting a thread.

Rovers will not beat Swansea at Ewood.

Off you go..

PS. Better get to the game in person as i doubt the next game at Ewood will be played in front of spectators because of the virus.

Edited by philipl

• J*B pinned this topic

I agree Swansea will cause more of a goal threat than Stoke and will probably have more of the ball  , Nyambe will move to C/b and Bennett in at R/b is what I am expecting It would be a huge shock if Mowbray selects Mulgrew I would love to think Rovers could win but realistically we are looking another another draw 1-1

People paying Swansea far too much credit, rather odd when people were playing Stoke down as an easy one. I do wonder if people follow football sometimes. They haven't even registered a goal in 3 of their last 5 away games. They have 9 points from the last 8 games combined.

Like us they most certainly need a win so at least they won't sit back. Should make for a much better game than Wednesday I feel.

2-0 Rovers.

2 hours ago, philipl said:

Ok I will kind another one by starting a thread.

Rovers will not beat Swansea at Ewood.

Off you go..

PS. Better get to the game in person as i doubt the next game at Ewood will be played in front of spectators because of the virus.

We've been infected by the virus for nearly 10 years!

• Like 3

I can see us being both more likely to win this but also more likely lose than the stoke game. Swansea will give it a go and I can definitely see them scoring. Our current squad however prefer a team that attacks us. We were devoid of ideas against a stoke side who camped in their own area.

Unfortunately for us and our play off hopes I can see a high scoring draw. 2-2.

If Lenihan was in id say we would have sneaked it. Hopefully proved wrong. 

Mulgrew to return?

I haven't a clue what the score will be but surely Mowbray has to realise that our best chance of winning is by playing a balanced team with players in the positions in which they are strongest. On Tuesday the balance wasn't right.

Personally I would play Carter at centre half and leave Nyambe at full back. I'm sure Mowbray won't do that though.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JoeH said:

1-1. Be another boring one. Gallagher will start again as well which doesn't help, Dom Sam clearly better in recent weeks.

I agree but I don't blame Gallagher. He's hardly another Shearer but his confidence must be shot to pieces. Mowbray is destroying him.

12 minutes ago, 47er said:

I agree but I don't blame Gallagher. He's hardly another Shearer but his confidence must be shot to pieces. Mowbray is destroying him.

Is Mowbray destroying Sam Gallagher? He's played up top on plenty of occasions. Was dismal at Birmingham, and mainly played upfront Wednesday night without threatening too closely.

2 minutes ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

Would Johnson at centre half work?

I'd love their to be a  viable alternative to moving Nyambe from right back.

If it is EB, RN, TA and AB it would be the first all black back four in the clubs history.

However, more importantly, it would also lead to a loss.

How many of this weekends matches do you think you can predict correctly?  Its another busy and important weekend in Serie A and hopefully the Coronavirus doesn’t put a stop to any games this week.  Regardless, me and bunch of footballing brains have predicted this weekends matches can you out score me?  Well why don’t you have a go?

William's isnt fit. 

So looks like Nyambe at Centre back With Adarabioyo according to Mowbray's comments at press conference. Bennett at right back. Carter on bench I guess. 

I rather play Carter at centre back with Adarabioyo and keep Nyambe at right back

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

William's isnt fit. 

So looks like Nyambe at Centre back With Adarabioyo according to Mowbray's comments at press conference. Bennett at right back. Carter on bench I guess

I thought Williams was fit, but just wasn't rushed back last weekend?

Losing Nyambes attacking play from full-back will be a huge blow