BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City home

Just now, davulsukur said:

BB for the winner.

You heard it here first ?

He nearly did too. Shame he smashed that shot so badly, he had played really well.

That point is huge. I dont think any of us expected it to come after the day we had. Psychologically I think it makes a huge difference. With Preston losing we have now been very lucky in the last two games to only draw and yet get a point closer each time. Missed opportunities for sure but we are now 3 points away when we started the week 5 away. Crucially we also stopped Swansea leapfrogging us with that late goal.

Need to get through that Derby game with something and get Darragh back pronto. Today should have improved Gally and BB's confidence if they don't dwell on the misses, and that could be key (especially since Gally seems guaranteed a starting berth). Graham's decline also shows how much we need the 12 million gamble to come good. We need too many reinforcements in the summer to be able to concentrate much resource on a striker.

• Like 3

We have lost our talisman Dack. Minus Lenihan our leader, Evans too and lost Travis in the game too. That on top of Rothwell. I'd love to know the cost of the first 11 of the teams in the top 10 today, we must be close to the bottom of spenders yet we are 3 points off the playoffs. 

BB is looking better by the minute. 

• Like 7

Just now, imy9 said:

We have lost our talisman Dack. Minus Lenihan our leader, Evans too and lost Travis in the game too. That on top of Rothwell. I'd love to know the cost of the first 11 of the teams in the top 10 today, we must be close to the bottom of spenders yet we are 3 points off the playoffs. 

BB is looking better by the minute. 

Agree - BB looked bright today. He is so much better running at players 

Just now, Tugay-is-God said:

Last minute goal, one point closer to the play off places. 

Celebration time, eh lads?

Now I know you're taking the piss but give it an hour or 2 and there will be posts saying exactly this and still believing we're playoff bound.

Had Graham put that away, i will be pretty confident we can get the 3rd goal. Massive let up. Strange set up by Mowbray again - the whole team looks disjointed. Seems like Lenihan is more important to the team than i thought.

On the bright side, Brereton looked really good when we came on, got 2 players booked, won the pen, showed good footwork.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

Are you two at the match? The last ten years have taken its toll, with many fans who have gone for years staying away. If it’s not Venky’s, it’s Tombola Tony playing centre forwards on the wing.

Anyway!! GET IN!! 

No excuse for allowing Allen pull the shit he pulled with barely a whimper 

• Like 1

I will say this - doesn't matter how many penalties or goals or whatever there are after the fact, Swansea 100% should have been down to 10 men after the 9th minute for that kick on Walton. No two ways about that, and that would have changed the game dramatically. Once again robbed and left for the dead by the referee. I don't care if it's useless or not, we need to be writing to the FA, going to the fullest extent of the law to stand up for ourselves because we have been robbed blind over and over again. This is criminal. 

• Like 3