BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Swansea City home

The home draws will be out downfall come May. Drawn with Huddersfield, Stoke, Swansea, Birmingham and Wigan at home. Not forgetting them dreadful losses to charlton and luton. We really should have got more points from those home games. Its what Preston have done well, put teams to bed at home.

Edited by AAK
  • Like 4

• Backroom

No idea how we've gained ground on the playoffs this week by getting 2pts but hey ho. 

Brereton was brilliant when he came on, got abit carried away in the 97th minute when he maybe could have squared it but won't blame him for that! 

Bring on Wayne Rooney's Derby County. I fancy us there. 

• Like 2

Seems like another comfortable year for Messrs Waggott and Mowbray to pick up coin next season. They and said families will be pleased. 9,000 "proper" Rovers and Telegraph fans can endure another mediocre season. A few potential financial assets could be sold off to appease creditors. The future looks bleak. Have Venky horror family realised we don't play Man Ure any more or does the confusion persist? Bog off and I'll return to Ewood (and take the clowns who mismanage us with the excuses with you). Btw: had enough of Danny Graham this week with his cyber antics. Should know better at his age (lol -I'm 62)

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, LDRover said:

Now I know you're taking the piss but give it an hour or 2 and there will be posts saying exactly this and still believing we're playoff bound.

Win the next 2 games and we could well be 6th place.

Yes we are inconsistent, yes we miss chance after chance to take advantage of opposition losing.

But we are 3 points away from the playoffs, we have a good chance here to sneak in. End of.

• Like 1

Just now, Madon said:

No idea how we've gained ground on the playoffs this week by getting 2pts but hey ho. 

Brereton was brilliant when he came on, got abit carried away in the 97th minute when he maybe could have squared it but won't blame him for that! 

His late shot was fercking pathetic. Let's call a spade a spade.

Don't we just love a trier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, imy9 said:

Well no because then we would be in the relegation zone. 

Three points mean we have a realistic shot of still getting into the playoffs. 

We've had so many chances to get up there. It's not going to happen because the team isn't quite up to it. 

2 minutes ago, Madon said:

A few days after they play United at home. Could be a good time to play them. 

Must win though ?

The usual shoot yourself in the foot stuff not helped for the 50th time by the player accommodating disjointed tactics.

Pleased for Gallagher, centre forward playing centre forward and scoring = rocket science.   Then shoved back to the wing !!

We can doubt what goes on in TMs head but we can never doubt the effort they give him, deserved point in the end from another awkward game. 2 points gained this week courtesy of other teams slipping up and our own resolve but probably the biggest chance we'll get to actually get in the mix blown.

Brentford wasn't a must won game.... they are a good side we have 2 home games coming up, that was a point gained.

Stoke parked the bus, it wasn't a must win game, we were better, on track 1.8 points per game....

Wait for the positivity brigades excuses after this one....

Oh but the injuries (ignoring the no transfers) and we need to give Mowbray the summer to rebuild.... give him until Xmas.... 

Round and around and around we go. 

• Like 3

Just now, bluebruce said:

All of the time Mowbray is here.

The year is 2050 our 66th transfer window where an elderly Tone will be wheeled around by waggott choccy biccies now in puree form. Failed to address defensive issues over the last 3 decades. More time needed the European scouting network imminently about to unearth gems. That will be the play off year

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dontfuckwithcats said:

Win the next 2 games and we could well be 6th place.

Yes we are inconsistent, yes we miss chance after chance to take advantage of opposition losing.

But we are 3 points away from the playoffs, we have a good chance here to sneak in. End of.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda....

If, after those 2 games, you come on here and say we ARE in the top 6 then my glass might start to look half full.

I've been one of Breretons harshest critics..  Wow! What a difference. Looked a different player today. In fact I'd say his introduction brought some added impetus.  Looked a different player today. 

How the ref missed the foul on Travis is beyond me. Lucky he didn't break his leg. 

Beautiful point. Shut those arrogant Swansea fans up!! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Madon said:

Really ? Derby are 3rd in the home league table only lost 2 all season, Preston, who are 2nd in the home table play QPR who have lost 9 away.

We really needed to get at least 4 points from this week's home games.

• Like 3

• Backroom
6 minutes ago, Amo said:

Getting tired of the Ifs, buts, and coulda, shoulda, wouldas every week we fail to turn up.

It ain't happening.

People keep saying it's not happening but yet we are still well in the mix. 

The championship is bat shit crazy and this ain't over until it's over.

• Like 1