BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

When Nike Switched the Halves

57 minutes ago, IrelandsRover said:

Just something I was thinking about, what did supporters think when Nike switched the blue and white (picture attached)? Was it a big deal. I know up at Celtic for example fans went mad when Nike broke up the hoops if I remember correctly 

0F5C19EA-B0B3-4D01-AEE8-86BD3F33CA24.jpeg

What a bloody awful shirt. Was that really the best Nike could come up with ? Everything is wrong about it.  I haven't bought a shirt for about 20 years. I'm still waiting for the club to bring one out worth wearing.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

N

36 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What a bloody awful shirt. Was that really the best Nike could come up with ? Everything is wrong about it.  I haven't bought a shirt for about 20 years. I'm still waiting for the club to bring one out worth wearing.

no doubt just what they had already in the catalogue. Unless you have a low key brand making the kit only the very top teams get bespoke kits . Even the likes of Everton Burnley even spurs are in versions of stock kits 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inglorious basturk said:

N

no doubt just what they had already in the catalogue. Unless you have a low key brand making the kit only the very top teams get bespoke kits . Even the likes of Everton Burnley even spurs are in versions of stock kits 

Back in the 1960's we had great bespoke shirts when we were getting gates not much more than the current ones. I can't recall the makers, shirts didn't have logos then. 

• Like 1