BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

One way or another we have at least 2 players out of position. Against a decent team this concerns me. Not altogether convinced Bereton should be starting regardless of best position or not. Think this, coupled with the players out of position and lack of steel in the side could cost us. Hope I'm wrong though. 

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

I was joking because we have a fair idea, but other sites predict numerous different line ups 

that right side is very weak,if cocu,the derby manager has done his homework then it could be a long afternoon,anyone running at bennett is guaranteed a free kick or worse,on the positive side,it looks a good line up going forward

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

One way or another we have at least 2 players out of position. Against a decent team this concerns me. Not altogether convinced Bereton should be starting regardless of best position or not. Think this, coupled with the players out of position and lack of steel in the side could cost us. Hope I'm wrong though. 

Ah look,we have players out of position all the time. So much so that arguably they are in position ?

• Like 1

Think Downing might struggle in the centre in this game with only him and Trav doing the dirty work.

Would prefer Johnson in and Gally on the bench but that side should have a threat about it, especially on the break.

5 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ah look,we have players out of position all the time. So much so that arguably they are in position ?

Joking aside it hurts us a lot. Even Mani admits how odd the Gally out wide situation is. But just because it is a regular occurrence doesn't make it a good thing or something that can't be critiqued. 

3 minutes ago, Blue blood said:

Joking aside it hurts us a lot. Even Mani admits how odd the Gally out wide situation is. But just because it is a regular occurrence doesn't make it a good thing or something that can't be critiqued. 

Gallagher puts a shift in. Obviously a top level winger would be better there, but we could have a fancy Dan there doing nothing. 

He's a good athlete and hopefully causes a few problems today 

2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Gallagher puts a shift in. Obviously a top level winger would be better there, but we could have a fancy Dan there doing nothing. 

He's a good athlete and hopefully causes a few problems today 

He works hard but most players who play could do that. He doesn't offer us much at all offensively when our wide, and worst of all he tempts us to use the long ball to him which he flicks on to no one, thereby conceeding possession. So I don't think he helps defensively or offensively playing wide. 

Of course now I've said that chances are he'll bag a hat trick there! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

So youd be happy with Gallagher out wide? The week after he scored and played better in his actual position.

I want our best in form striker up front not wide. He played wide cos of Graham and Dack partnership. Armstrong has step up the plate!