Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

• Backroom

Travis

Bennett

Brereton

Arma

Rothwell

None of them could complain about being hauled off, problem is we can only make 3 subs, for me Rothwell and Travis off for BJ and Buckley at half time followed by Samuel for Brereton

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

I agree but he has to make 2 though.

Johnson needs to come on in the middle and Brereton needs to be subbed and removed from professional football.

Get behind him FFS!

We need to cut our losses on the lad come the summer and get anything we can. He will never ever in a million years make a decent footballer.

4 minutes ago, superniko said:

Let’s be honest today isn’t the issue. Drawing at home to Swansea and Stoke is. We should be in the top 6 already. 

No I agree but it is a part of the issue. We all knew what needed to be done today and that was not good enough 

• Like 1

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Get behind him FFS!

We need to cut our losses on the lad come the summer and get anything we can. He will never ever in a million years make a decent footballer.

I agree. Any opportunity to get rid in the summer we need to take it.

He better not appear for the second half

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

seriously needs a clear out in the summer,there are a dozen players in the squad who  ar`nt up to it in character or ability

Mowbray said that of last summer and did nothing to sort out problems. 

Birmingham loaned Hogan in January and he has scored 6, whilst we don't strengthen. 

Any clear out starts with Mowbray, Lowe, Cheston, Sylvester and Suhail

• Like 7

Injuries and suspensions catching up with us at the back. Nyambe not fast enough out to close down the shooter for both of them, plus the downside of playing Downing in centre mid exposed by Travis’s early booking. I feel with Johnson and Lenihan it’d be 0-0.

Can we finally see the back of Joe Rothwell? Completely peripheral until setting up Derby’s second with his usual sloppiness. Waste of a shirt at this level unless it’s against some crap team at home. And with Armstrong misfiring the last 2/3 games we have become toothless as no-one else is capable of stepping up.

1 minute ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Our problem with Travis is because nobody else is doing the dirty work. This was 100% a game for Johnson. 

We need a miracle in the second half but I just don’t see it happening. 

Ya,Johnson should have started. What is wrong with Rothwell? Where is the lad from last season 

7 minutes ago, Yoogo said:

Which has got what to do with today's first half, exactly? If anything, Bell has been a real threat going forward and put some decent crosses in. I'm not sure he deserves criticism in comparison to others. Frankly, I think we're missing Darragh big time. I don't think Tosin is mature enough to be organising the defence, despite his abilities.

Looking at the bigger picture. The fact we're still starting the pair of them shows a serious lack in judgement from the manager and underscores his failure to bolster the backline.

im`e struggling to contain my disgust at that half,one thing i can`t abide is lack of effort in footballers,can they really look at each other and say that was the most  i can give,i can understand lack of ability,i can understand lack of skill but one thing i can`t take is lack of effort and courage,id`e put them all on the list,that is if you can get rid of them