BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

1 minute ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

Our problem with Travis is because nobody else is doing the dirty work. This was 100% a game for Johnson. 

We need a miracle in the second half but I just don’t see it happening. 

Johnson got a lot of stick a while back (perhaps deservedly so) but he is a natural centre mid, a truly vital position on the pitch, especially if we are having 2 holding mids.

Downing is a decent player but has never been a centre mid, neither is Rothwell.

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Derby had a tough match in the FA Cup only a few days ago yet they seem less tired and more motivated than us.

Why ?????

I think a lot of the same players aren't starting. A few young lads in. Johnson, an ex Derby legend(almost) would have bossed them. Bad choice. 

This was three points there for the taking but once again the team is set-up wrong. 

What is the formation. Apart from Bell at left wing back and Walton in goal, who is playing where?

Three or four times Rovers played routine passes to nobody because the players had no clue where their team mates were. 

This is another one on Mowbray, not the players.

• Like 3

So glad I couldn’t make it today ....sorry for the travelling fans who deserve better....when will I ever learn...I even dared to hope ...but...it’s the hope that kills you.....said it time and time and time again....going nowhere with Mowbray and his crew of motley “ coaches “ ....no more words 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Ya,Johnson should have started. What is wrong with Rothwell? Where is the lad from last season 

Honestly, I think he's flattered to deceive more often than not. Fans like him because he runs at defenders but overall I think he's been a bit of a let down, one purple patch last season aside.

• Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, booth said:

How many chances to progress this season and they haven't taken It?

Truth be told the only reason we're even in contention for the top 6 is because the quality in this division is appallingly bad. Preston have lost 4 of their last 5 and are 6th ffs. It's an absolute circus and we are as much part of the clown act as anybody else unfortunately. 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Stuart said:

The thing is, we all knew this before the match. Yet he was picked and made captain. And now here we are again. He has learned nothing this season.

Absolutely.  

A disjointed mess again today.