BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

1 minute ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if  i was the manager of this shower id`e do what brian clough did when forest were playing terribly and with no passion,he tgot on the coach with peter taylor,told the coach driver to leave  and let the players  find their own way home

If they are as clueless as they are on the pitch they’d probably end up in Cornwall. :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Amo said:

Looking forward to the "we're still in the mix" and "next game is massive" ad nauseam after this abject display.

Keep your ears open for a few “we’re still 3 points off the play-offs with 9 games left FFS”.

We are woefully short of ever being able to capitalise on any other teams’ slip ups.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yoogo said:

No denying it; this has been absolute shite. Whenever we have a prolonged break, we never fail to turn out a garbage performance. Buckley has brough some much-needed guile to the midfield. Is anybody still drooling over Rothwell's ability, or can we finally put that useless twinkle-toes to bed as a failure, now?

I’ll judge him when he is playing for a manager who has a clue.

10 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

I'm all for a bit of creative formations and swapping players around. But today is mad. Right back at centre back, right mid at right back, left mid at centre mid, striker at right wing, striker at left wing. I mean thats crackers isn't it? And shows fundamental mis management.

Far from the first time this season too. He'll never learn and that's one of the main reasons I know we can do better than him.