BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

1 minute ago, Mashed Potatoes said:

Football,mate. It happens.

Another mowbray in guy, I think that performance and transfer dealings are inexcusable. Same mistakes time and time and time again. Mowbray isn’t ever going to change this sequence. Good wins, near playoffs, fall away

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

Their keeper is awful, panics any time the ball goes near him and we’ve let him off 

I said this in the first half. He’s actually a friend of mine but he’s terrible with crosses and when you put him under the cosh (Great shot stopper though). He won’t have had an easier 90 mins than today.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Messaged my dad that when I saw the lineup... if you’re starting with a full back at centre half, a past it winger at full back and then Bell on the other side, you’re asking for trouble. If we don’t beat Bristol city next weekend our season is over. Shite this today but with all those players out of position how could you expect anything other than a disjointed pile of wank? 

544A2E09-885A-41C4-B80F-B690A264C07B.jpeg

• Like 2

Derby 20 times better than us.

Gallagher, Bennett and Brereton are around league 1 level. Crazy we paid 12 mil. for two of them. Even crazier most of them play week in, week out.

The rest of the team are good enough to just about make a play off push. Its not easy when you have to compensate for 2-3 players every match thou.
Having said that- everyone was shit today.

• Like 2

Well that was abysmal. As suggested two games ago, we are on a Mowbray run of rotten results. 

Says a lot for this division that we are still three points off play-off with the best goal difference of the clubs around us.

What a let down, what a missed opportunity.

Is Lenihan back next game?

i was also going to ask, what has Buckley done to get dropped after a great performance at Charlton and solid at Brentford. (Then gets a red card - Tony won’t play him for the rest of the season now).