BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

Absolute terrible . I can't believe I am typing this but for me bell was our best player which sums it all up. 

Rothwell was awful again I'd honestly get shut of in the summer. No end product at all. 

Gallagher brereton armstrong all shite 

Even with the red Buckley did more in 20 mins than rothwell for last 3 months. 

Elliot bennett the less said the better . Honestly I'd play with 10 and nyambe back at rb.

Pissed off fed up and annoyed . Good job I have a beer machine plugged in 

Just now, Rochdale_rover said:

Absolute terrible . I can't believe I am typing this but for me bell was our best player which sums it all up. 

Rothwell was awful again I'd honestly get shut of in the summer. No end product at all. 

Gallagher brereton armstrong all shite 

Even with the red Buckley did more in 20 mins than rothwell for last 3 months. 

Elliot bennett the less said the better . Honestly I'd play with 10 and nyambe back at rb.

Pissed off fed up and annoyed . Good job I have a beer machine plugged in 

Rothwell no end product? He has no beginning product. 

35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Awful performance by the players. They haven't been good enough. 

Started well 1st half but our heads drop as soon as we conceded 1st goal. 

No one has perform well enough. 

Extremely disappointed today. ?

9 games to go. Still a chance of playoffs. If we don't let rebuild in the summer under Mowbray and go for top 6 next season. 

I can only assume you are p1ssed!

I wouldn't trust Mowbray to even run a sweet shop - think they'd all be in the wrong jars!

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Utility Sub????

He should never play for the club again. Abysmal footballer 

Every team needs someone who can come on late in a game in a number of positions. He is ours.

Unfortunately he is being shafted and forced to take the Lowe road.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Absolutely spot on.

Mowbray was talking about sending Travis out on loan shortly before Smallwood received a red away at Sheffield United last season.  Mowbray then had little option but to give Travis a try and the rest is history.

Nothing will convince me that Palmer and Travis weren't suddenly playing out of the blue that day to put them in the shop window for a loan move.

Then holds Nyambe back for ages to play Bennett in front of him.

Terrible manager.

Why would we play Palmer to get a loan move? He was on loan! 

• Like 2

Just now, Mercer said:

I wouldn't trust Mowbray to even run a sweet shop - they'd all be in the wrong jars!

To be fair Mercer you’ve trusted him many times when you’ve put your life savings on us as “home bankers” 

• Like 6

Hilarious some of these comments, obviously we had a bad day, also Derby a good home side, whatever happens we’ve had a decent season, Bristol at home, Wigan and Barnsley away, let’s see where we are then. Walton outstanding again after all the stick he’s had, but watching City goalie conceding a really soft goal against Utd, and these top goalies cost £50 mil plus. I personally think Walton is  better than Raya, Brereton struggling, just not working for him, Gallagher average, keep the faith still only 3 points off play offs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I wouldn't trust Mowbray to even run a sweet shop - they'd all be in the wrong jars!

Insulting comment there Mercer. 

You are the one that come on here saying Mowbray and his staff are rubbish and need sacking. Then say Rovers will win 3 or 4 to 1. So I would suggest you look at yourself 1st before saying I am pissed. 

• Like 1

Just now, unsall said:

Hilarious some of these comments, obviously we had a bad day, also Derby a good home side, whatever happens we’ve had a decent season, Bristol at home, Wigan and Barnsley away, let’s see where we are then. Walton outstanding again after all the stick he’s had, but watching City goalie conceding a really soft goal against Utd, and these top goalies cost £50 mil plus. I personally think Walton is  better than Raya, Brereton struggling, just not working for him, Gallagher average, keep the faith still only 3 points off play offs.

Ya,Walton was decent 

5 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Special mention for Armstrong today, you’ll struggle to see a more lethargic performance from our supposed form man. Looked in the huff from the start.

Yep he was terrible - every second touch was a half-arsed attempt at a tackle. The performances from our 3 ‘forwards’ today were just horrific.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

1 minute ago, unsall said:

I usually agree with most of what you say but Walton is abysmal imo, he's turning into the new Jason Steele, the opposition only have to take a pot shot from 25 yards and in it goes.

Also I will be very surprised if this doesn't turn into another desperately disappointing season just like the last one, one point from four games..... we'll be hard pressed to match last year's tally of 60 points.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fraserkirky said:

Special mention for Armstrong today, you’ll struggle to see a more lethargic performance from our supposed form man.

Last season he had a hot streak for a month within an otherwise poor season. This season his hot streak was longer and as a result his overall numbers are better but before that and even these last 3 games he has been his usual languid and ineffective self and I suspect that people got a little carrying away suggesting that we could struggle to hold on to him and that he can sufficiently cover the absence of Dack. Dack scores goals consistently, I think his biggest dry spell is 6 games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Yoogo said:

Somebody on here said they feel sorry for Paul Lambert. I feel sorry for the 1.5K or-so Rovers SUPPORTERS who paid £30 plus booking fee and expenses to witness that.

There's a pattern. When we dominate the first 15 minutes, we don't win. When will we start to play for 90 minutes instead of being "brilliant for the first quarter"? When will we have a good game after a relative period of rest?

Bennett was at fault for the penalty, although the wider blame for today's catastrophe falls well and truly at Mowbray's door. Our lack of recruitment in January is now costing us. Must do better this summer.

Derby sat in for the first 15. We ran out of steam. It's not rocket science. 

We were asking for something special. 

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

I usually agree with most of what you say but Walton is abysmal imo, he's turning into the new Jason Steele, the opposition only have to take a pot shot from 25 yards and in it goes.

Also I will be very surprised if this doesn't turn into another desperately disappointing season just like the last one, one point from four games..... we'll be hard pressed to match last year's tally of 60 points.

Come on now,that's the wrong target. 

• Backroom

Another warning as K-Hod's seems to have been ignored in some quarters, baiting other posers rather than discussing the match will lead to a sin bin. 

Debating football related stuff, fine. Creating a post which only serves to antagonise is not fine. It's easy to understand.