2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Team I think Mowbray will pick

Walton 

Bennett Nyambe Adarabioyo Bell

Travis  Downing

Gallagher      Brereton     Rothwell

Armstrong 

I expect we play this way

Any team that has Bennett in it at RB is concerning for me but our hands are tied. 

I have a horrible feeling our defence will let us down again this season. It just isn’t good enough unfortunately. 

Big game for BB! This is the time to show it man, he can go from zero to hero with a performance today 

Just now, Dreams of 1995 said:

Any team that has Bennett in it at RB is concerning for me but our hands are tied. 

I have a horrible feeling our defence will let us down again this season. It just isn’t good enough unfortunately. 

Big game for BB! This is the time to show it man, he can go from zero to hero with a performance today 

Yep... no point moaning about Bennett and Bell. Their inclusion is a given due to Tony's January business.

1 minute ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

Yep... no point moaning about Bennett and Bell. Their inclusion is a given due to Tony's January business.

And the injury and suspension to the remaining players. I think if Mulgrew and Williams were fit we’d see one of them in. Likewise Cunningham injury didn’t help matters did it. 

I agree with the poster above too. I’d have been much more happier with Johnson in the middle. Not a huge fan of this line up but let’s see how it goes. 45 mins until another cup final. 

Edited by Dreams of 1995

5 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

AS long as Gallagher is up top I’m happy with that

I'm happy if Armstrong is up front. Best in form striker and he is striker by trade. Play him there

2 minutes ago, Doug said:

Leaving Johnson out is a poor decision as we need lads who can mix it today. Very lightweight midfield. 

No Rooney or Lawrence for them. 

12 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Nobody can predict or second guess us, we are unstoppable! Lol

This is the line up on the Forza app

Screenshot_20200308-141209_Forza.jpg

Can’t predict? This is almost certainly how we will line up...

1040E0ED-F862-484D-AB13-01C7BC107E15.thumb.jpeg.e3241d81c14566639784bb1a70469de8.jpeg