BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

2 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

I know we are all annoyed that we’ve been slapped today and brought back down to earth, but let’s not score points eh?

There’s going to be a lot worse than that to come over the next few pages of this thread mate. 

• Like 1

“Blackburn have blown the chance to get into the top 6”

[Again]

With no reinforcements in January, we have no depth to call on. Time to give some of the youngsters a chance. Let’s not forget, we are in this situation because of the waste of transfer funds on poorly scouted players who are played out of position.

If only Dack hadn’t scored that winner against Barnsley when Mowbray looked like he was about to walk. Wonder where we might be now. Could be better, could be worse, but one thing is for sure, what we are seeing now is abject and not looking likely to improve while we meet making the same mistakes game after game.

Bennett should not be in the starting XI - even with current injuries - yet is captain. There is no ambition, no energy, from the players or the manager. Just lacklustre performances and excuses.

• Like 3

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

It was amazing when Graham cane on. He is so much cuter than Gallagher and Brereton. Not faster,not stronger, but better. 

thats because he is better,he`ll still be better than those two when he`s bloody 65,it`s about finding young danny grahams through you`re scouting system,not spending millions on brereton,who would`nt look the part on a council pitch on sunday morning and gallagher a big donkey who plays on the wing

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Utility Sub

That’s what People will be making at four o’clock in the morning after drinking all night to get over that and spending all there hard earned cash on that shite today. 

Dairy lee slice ,fish finger, tomato sauce and out of date Chicken crisp sub to to top off an awful shit day

edit I know you don’t know what I’m banging on about mercer . Enjoy the merlot your gunna need a large one today pal

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

It was amazing when Graham cane on. He is so much cuter than Gallagher and Brereton. Not faster,not stronger, but better. 

and that is why he should be starting , if nothing else he knows how to rough up/soften defenders.

Regarding Bennet, would people be happy if he had told ToMo to F off when asked to play out of position at right back and just collect a wage for not playing for a season?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

That'll be Buckley ostracized never to be seen again much like Travis was when he got a red early in his career.

Bennett got a couple of reds a season or two back and went straight back into the side when the suspension was up.

Aye, I wonder what ever happened to that "Travis" fella.

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Trying. Showing commitment. Showing he cares. 

Gallagher went down at one stage today and I thought we were going to need a pick up to get him off the field. 

After that tackle Bucko should Fucko Off! Needs a bollocking and a fine!

Should be back in the squad when his suspension is done mind 

7 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Would you still start Bennett at right back and shunt the best right back in the league into a position he doesn't like playing?

Well actually Sparks I was in favour of playing Carter at centre back and keeping Nyambe. I posted today what I thought the team would be NOT the team I would have picked. 

Doesn't Nyambe play centre back for his country? 

7 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Can’t still be a mowbray fan? 

Still in favour of Mowbray staying as manager next season. I think I am right to think you would like a charge of manager. That's your opinion, we have to agree to disagree. 

Absolutely fuming at that a tactical shambles from the off, ridiculously easily out thought yet again !!!!

Players were grafting hard at the beginning but you might as well place a couple of cones in the box instead of expecting Gallagher or Brereton to get in there on the end of something. 

Gallagher a 5 million pound striker covering the midfielder at right back and Brereton basically running around in midfield then they all run down the right hand side with Travis. Seriously Mowbray WTF !!!

Tried hard second half but totally and utterly devoid of any idea, direction or guile and that's just on the sidelines never mind the pitch.

Derby won't have an easier afternoon or 3 points all season.

No excuses, no blaming in juries we've turned in those type of tactical clusterf###s too many times no matter who's available.

Unacceptable pish when there's something to play for.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Trying. Showing commitment. Showing he cares. 

Gallagher went down at one stage today and I thought we were going to need a pick up to get him off the field. 

A showing of petulance and needless aggression does not come under "showing committment" and "showing he cares" in my book.

• Moderation Lead
5 minutes ago, Butty said:

There’s going to be a lot worse than that to come over the next few pages of this thread mate. 

Don’t I know it?! Just getting the pre warning in, so people can’t be upset when they get deserved bans for being dicks. (But they still will be).

• Like 2

Just now, Dolly blue said:

MOWBRAY is NOT the man .....how many more times does it need to be said ? 
He never was .....he never will be. 

a tired, out of touch , stubborn manager ....he only found Nyambe at right back because he had no alternative through injury. Same with Travis ....I hate feeling so frustrated, hopeless and angry......all down to you Mowbray.....but...he will tell us to look forward to when he gets his boys back in the grass ..... we can’t look forward with this man.....or with his back room staff or his CEO .....defenders are coming....there will be more of them than fans  soon ...bloody seething 

Absolutely spot on.

Mowbray was talking about sending Travis out on loan shortly before Smallwood received a red away at Sheffield United last season.  Mowbray then had little option but to give Travis a try and the rest is history.

Nothing will convince me that Palmer and Travis weren't suddenly playing out of the blue that day to put them in the shop window for a loan move.

Then holds Nyambe back for ages to play Bennett in front of him.

Terrible manager.

• Like 6

Might as well play all the remaining fixtures behind closed doors. Better for everyones mental health not to watch that disorganised spineless shambles. The midfield was totally dependent on Travis who was neutered by his booking. Downing simply has not got the legs to play in that position against an energetic youthful opposition. Rothwell needs to be binned this summer as he offers nothing but headless chicken dribbling ending with loss of possession in dangerous areas. Bennett is a League 1 player. Brereton needs to find an alternative career. 

• Like 1