Sign in to follow this  
JoeH

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

3 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Trying. Showing commitment. Showing he cares. 

Gallagher went down at one stage today and I thought we were going to need a pick up to get him off the field. 

A showing of petulance and needless aggression does not come under "showing committment" and "showing he cares" in my book.

5 minutes ago, Butty said:

There’s going to be a lot worse than that to come over the next few pages of this thread mate. 

Don’t I know it?! Just getting the pre warning in, so people can’t be upset when they get deserved bans for being dicks. (But they still will be).

Just now, Dolly blue said:

MOWBRAY is NOT the man .....how many more times does it need to be said ? 
He never was .....he never will be. 

a tired, out of touch , stubborn manager ....he only found Nyambe at right back because he had no alternative through injury. Same with Travis ....I hate feeling so frustrated, hopeless and angry......all down to you Mowbray.....but...he will tell us to look forward to when he gets his boys back in the grass ..... we can’t look forward with this man.....or with his back room staff or his CEO .....defenders are coming....there will be more of them than fans  soon ...bloody seething 

Absolutely spot on.

Mowbray was talking about sending Travis out on loan shortly before Smallwood received a red away at Sheffield United last season.  Mowbray then had little option but to give Travis a try and the rest is history.

Nothing will convince me that Palmer and Travis weren't suddenly playing out of the blue that day to put them in the shop window for a loan move.

Then holds Nyambe back for ages to play Bennett in front of him.

Terrible manager.

Might as well play all the remaining fixtures behind closed doors. Better for everyones mental health not to watch that disorganised spineless shambles. The midfield was totally dependent on Travis who was neutered by his booking. Downing simply has not got the legs to play in that position against an energetic youthful opposition. Rothwell needs to be binned this summer as he offers nothing but headless chicken dribbling ending with loss of possession in dangerous areas. Bennett is a League 1 player. Brereton needs to find an alternative career. 

Gallagher comes back, Armstrong goes off form. No coincidence. Gallagher is a criminal waste of money

Absolute terrible . I can't believe I am typing this but for me bell was our best player which sums it all up. 

Rothwell was awful again I'd honestly get shut of in the summer. No end product at all. 

Gallagher brereton armstrong all shite 

Even with the red Buckley did more in 20 mins than rothwell for last 3 months. 

Elliot bennett the less said the better . Honestly I'd play with 10 and nyambe back at rb.

Pissed off fed up and annoyed . Good job I have a beer machine plugged in 

Just now, roversfan99 said:

A showing of petulance and needless aggression does not come under "showing committment" and "showing he cares" in my book.

His play before that showed he cared. Silly red,but he's hardly a crucial player. 

Just now, Rochdale_rover said:

Absolute terrible . I can't believe I am typing this but for me bell was our best player which sums it all up. 

Rothwell was awful again I'd honestly get shut of in the summer. No end product at all. 

Gallagher brereton armstrong all shite 

Even with the red Buckley did more in 20 mins than rothwell for last 3 months. 

Elliot bennett the less said the better . Honestly I'd play with 10 and nyambe back at rb.

Pissed off fed up and annoyed . Good job I have a beer machine plugged in 

Rothwell no end product? He has no beginning product. 

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Awful performance by the players. They haven't been good enough. 

Started well 1st half but our heads drop as soon as we conceded 1st goal. 

No one has perform well enough. 

Extremely disappointed today. 😡

9 games to go. Still a chance of playoffs. If we don't let rebuild in the summer under Mowbray and go for top 6 next season. 

I can only assume you are p1ssed!

I wouldn't trust Mowbray to even run a sweet shop - think they'd all be in the wrong jars!

Edited by Mercer

18 minutes ago, Fraserkirky said:

Utility Sub????

He should never play for the club again. Abysmal footballer 

Every team needs someone who can come on late in a game in a number of positions. He is ours.

Unfortunately he is being shafted and forced to take the Lowe road.

2 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Absolutely spot on.

Mowbray was talking about sending Travis out on loan shortly before Smallwood received a red away at Sheffield United last season.  Mowbray then had little option but to give Travis a try and the rest is history.

Nothing will convince me that Palmer and Travis weren't suddenly playing out of the blue that day to put them in the shop window for a loan move.

Then holds Nyambe back for ages to play Bennett in front of him.

Terrible manager.

Why would we play Palmer to get a loan move? He was on loan! 

Just now, Mercer said:

I wouldn't trust Mowbray to even run a sweet shop - they'd all be in the wrong jars!

To be fair Mercer you’ve trusted him many times when you’ve put your life savings on us as “home bankers” 

anyone who trusts mowbray to rebuild the side for a promotion bid next season should check themselves into rampton secure hospital

Sponsor
2 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Every team needs someone who can come on late in a game in a number of positions. He is ours.

Unfortunately he is being shafted and forced to take the Lowe road.

He cannot play effectively in any position though at this level.

1 minute ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

Why would we play Palmer to get a loan move? He was on loan! 

What are you talking about? He went to Bristol City a few days later so obviously we were trying to get rid!

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

What are you talking about? He went to Bristol City a few days later so obviously we were trying to get rid!

Purely based on that game ,ya? Bristol really need better scouting 

1 minute ago, roversfan99 said:

He cannot play effectively in any position though at this level.

He's abysmal. An awful right back. Useless in attack and defence. Thems the facts. 

Hilarious some of these comments, obviously we had a bad day, also Derby a good home side, whatever happens we’ve had a decent season, Bristol at home, Wigan and Barnsley away, let’s see where we are then. Walton outstanding again after all the stick he’s had, but watching City goalie conceding a really soft goal against Utd, and these top goalies cost £50 mil plus. I personally think Walton is  better than Raya, Brereton struggling, just not working for him, Gallagher average, keep the faith still only 3 points off play offs.

2 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I wouldn't trust Mowbray to even run a sweet shop - they'd all be in the wrong jars!

Insulting comment there Mercer. 

You are the one that come on here saying Mowbray and his staff are rubbish and need sacking. Then say Rovers will win 3 or 4 to 1. So I would suggest you look at yourself 1st before saying I am pissed. 

Just now, unsall said:

Hilarious some of these comments, obviously we had a bad day, also Derby a good home side, whatever happens we’ve had a decent season, Bristol at home, Wigan and Barnsley away, let’s see where we are then. Walton outstanding again after all the stick he’s had, but watching City goalie conceding a really soft goal against Utd, and these top goalies cost £50 mil plus. I personally think Walton is  better than Raya, Brereton struggling, just not working for him, Gallagher average, keep the faith still only 3 points off play offs.

Ya,Walton was decent 

Posted (edited)

Special mention for Armstrong today, you’ll struggle to see a more lethargic performance from our supposed form man. Looked in the huff from the start.

Edited by Fraserkirky

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Special mention for Armstrong today, you’ll struggle to see a more lethargic performance from our supposed form man.

he was being scouted by the premier league teams a few weeks ago😂

Just now, Fraserkirky said:

Special mention for Armstrong today, you’ll struggle to see a more lethargic performance from our supposed form man. Looked in the huff from the start.

He did. Back to his sulky self. To be honest though,the line up didn't help. Strange stuff