BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Derby County (A) - Sunday 8th March [3pm KO]

6 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

UK Government, sport governing bodies and broadcasters meeting on Monday. Behind closed doors could be the outcome..

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/51777154

It was crackers last night when they abandoned the fair play handshake. Having lined up, both set of players ran off to have the old circle-hug-huddle and the all put their hands in the centre to “bully off” or whatever you’d call it. After ever goal there were high fives.

It’s all a bit of a nonsense.

Now we hate idiots emptying supermarket shelves of loo roll. The media have a lot to answer for.

Roll on the warmer weather!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Stuart said:

It was crackers last night when they abandoned the fair play handshake. Having lined up, both set of players ran off to have the old circle-hug-huddle and the all put their hands in the centre to “bully off” or whatever you’d call it. After ever goal there were high fives.

Now we hate idiots emptying supermarket shelves of loo roll. The media have a lot to answer for.

But think of all the stocked up toilet paper that people will have to find a use for when the panic is over , coupled with a possibility of  not being able to attend a game for a few weeks .  

Could be a return to the toilet roll on the pitch escapades of the seventies and eighties :)

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

UK Government, sport governing bodies and broadcasters meeting on Monday. Behind closed doors could be the outcome..

The 1918 Spanish Flu killed 50 million and sickened 500 million out of a global population of just over 1,000 million.

Statistical analysis of public health records shows a dramatic difference in death rate between towns and cities which banned public gatherings early and those that didn't.

20 minutes ago, Stuart said:

it made me laugh they make the announcment before the game then they all shook hands at the final whistle!

• Like 2

Back to the game... Given the massive incentive to be able to go 7th if we can somehow get  points, I fully expect a meek and bafflingly inept performance leaving us in no doubt whatsoever what the real intent for this season has been all along.

More than happy to be eating humble pie tomorrow evening, but won't be stocking up on custard in anticipation.

COYB!

WelllitShowyIrishterrier.webp

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WIR Second Coming said:

Back to the game... Given the massive incentive to be able to go 7th if we can somehow get  points, I fully expect a meek and bafflingly inept performance leaving us in no doubt whatsoever what the real intent for this season has been all along.

More than happy to be eating humble pie tomorrow evening, but won't be stocking up on custard in anticipation.

COYB!

WelllitShowyIrishterrier.webp

do we not go 6th if we can win

1 hour ago, perthblue02 said:

But think of all the stocked up toilet paper that people will have to find a use for when the panic is over , coupled with a possibility of  not being able to attend a game for a few weeks .  

Could be a return to the toilet roll on the pitch escapades of the seventies and eighties :)

I reckon they'll find a use for it as...toilet paper. Gotta shit some time.

17 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I reckon they'll find a use for it as...toilet paper. Gotta shit some time.

Oh I don't know , some I've seen walking out the supermarket here before the x number of rolls per person was introduced, they will need three shits a day for twenty five years to use up what they were buying :)

1 minute ago, perthblue02 said:

Oh I don't know , some I've seen walking out the supermarket here before the x number of rolls per person was introduced, they will need three shits a day for twenty five years to use up what they were buying :)

So those photos of trolleys full of the stuff, not just outliers that found their way into the media? You've seen a fair bit of it yourself? Over here I've only seen people getting one or two packs so far.

28 minutes ago, J*B said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I’m 99% certain we lose tomorrow by letting Rooney have a field day. 

Travis needs to follow him everywhere tomorrow and not give him time to dictate the play and control the game, easier said than done but that’s what Travis’ job should be, whether we are attacking or defending just stick on him and do a job on him. 

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

Imagine us getting to the play off final and it being played behind closed doors! Devastating!

• Like 3

Travis can easily do a job on Wazza.

As for the whole Corona debacle, went to asda earlier to get my missus some paracetamol and ibuprofen after giving birth yesterday and the shelves were completely bare. You dickheads. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

So those photos of trolleys full of the stuff, not just outliers that found their way into the media? You've seen a fair bit of it yourself? Over here I've only seen people getting one or two packs so far.

Yes , saw it a few days ago not long after they opened that morning, since then when I've popped into the supermarket (two different ones at around 6pm) the shelves have been bare