BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 14th March (3pm KO)

"Wash your hands thoroughly using alcohol based soap/gel and water."

In the Riverside bogs? And stand for 10 minutes trying to dry them with these antiquated hot air driers? Not me.

I've decided I'm going to give this match a miss. I'm knocking on. I'd hate to catch this virus and pass it on to my better half who is of similar age.

Also, when I buy my season ticket, I expect to miss the odd game or two during the season without expecting the club to re-imburse me.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Im guessing the absence of hot water isnt just in the Blackburn End either?

Never had hot water and I don't expect it. But modern effective hand driers wouldn't cost as much as Brereton, would they.

• Like 3

• Moderation Lead
39 minutes ago, frosty said:

Interesting - can’t remember the last time there was hot water in the JW upper toilets towards Blackburn End either....

Or Pies....

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
32 minutes ago, bazza said:

Never had hot water and I don't expect it. But modern effective hand driers wouldn't cost as much as Brereton, would they.

Those ones at Ewood are absolutely pathetic.

48 minutes ago, bazza said:

If someone advised them that they'd potentially turn a profit on them they'd have them installed.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tomphil said:

If someone advised them that they'd potentially turn a profit on them they'd have them installed.

If Waggot improved the match-day experience on the Riverside for supporters he might find more people going on.

For example we've spoken about the toilet facilities which need upgrading as far as possible under the circumstances. Other matters are:-

TV screens at the rear to show what the big screen shows all the time.

Food and drink to improve and be reasonably priced.

The rear fire escape exit to be re-instated and made available for normal exit as it used to be. If the fire escape is deemed to be unsafe, then they are contravening the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.

Possible hot air blowers to put some warmth into the top rear passage.

Finally, sorry for hijacking the Bristol City match thread. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I think he'd close it before going to all those lengths. 

The Leeds in the Riverside might become reality before long if this Mon stays in charge of all that.

It wouldn't cost that much to make the match day experience in the riverside a little better.  Toilets, TVs and food & drink. Simples! I mean you can't buy a sausage roll now FFS.?

Edited by bazza

1 minute ago, bazza said:

It wouldn't cost that much to make the match day experience in the riverside a little better.  Toilets, TVs and food & drink. Simples!

Agreed but I reckon there'll be a lot more needs doing to it before long.

A complete revamp is probably needed and that'll cost. Drop in the ocean for Venkys but people never seem keen on getting them to spend on essentials.

More likely buy a few more drones to film training !

• Like 1

Back to Arma up front please. He was the main man after Dack's injury but since he's been moved around to accommodate others he seems to have gone off the boil.

Walton

Nyambe Lenihan Tosin Bell

Travis Johnson

Gallagher Downing Rothwell

Armstrong

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JamieUK said:

Back to Arma up front please. He was the main man after Dack's injury but since he's been moved around to accommodate others he seems to have gone off the boil.

Walton

Travis Johnson

Armstrong

Why would you choose to put Sam Gallagher on the wing? I dont get after seeing him there on numerous occasions and be totally ineffective every time without fail how youd come to that conclusion?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JamieUK said:

Walton

Travis Johnson

Armstrong

How can anyone suggest Gallagher on the wing. I genuinely want to hear the rationale

For me

He plays up front or he doesn't play I think most would agree on that surely?

• Like 6

Reason for no 3pm Sat games is simple.

There are legal contracts in place which prevent any 3pm Sat games being on TV. By simply moving all games away from that time slot, they can then be broadcast.

Agreement between broadcasters, clubs and government to sidestep the legal minefield.

STs fall under Force Majeure clause of your contracts. No refunds. You will have free ifollow pass instead.

If you bought a single matchday ticket you should be able to get a refund, especially if bought by CC.

8 hours ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

How can anyone suggest Gallagher on the wing. I genuinely want to hear the rationale

For me

He plays up front or he doesn't play I think most would agree on that surely?

It's simply called accommodating your 5 million pound marquee signing. The lad will graft so he doubles up on that side, perhaps they should try him in the centre of defence they might strike lucky !