BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 14th March (3pm KO)

12 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Any chance this means matches extend further into summer?  Could allow Holtby to recover and be available, no?

I wonder how we will get on with contracts ending - including loans and no transfer window: Leutwiler, Williams.

38 minutes ago, Stuart said:

This whole forum is going to end up like ICBINF over the next few weeks. :(

Time to start the "summer transfer window" thread, the "will we be in the mix next season?" thread, the "singing section / safe standing section" thread, the "how many things are they looking into now?" thread, the "Mowbray in or out? version 4" poll and the "remembering the JW Upper victims of the coronavirus" thread.

3 minutes ago, Stuart said:

I wonder how we will get on with contracts ending - including loans and no transfer window: Leutwiler, Williams.

"Good humans / new 3 year deal" thread.

Seriously though, every club and a great number of players (working men with bills and families) are going to have this issue so it is going to be really interesting how it plays out.

1 hour ago, EgyptianPete said:

Interesting Fact, the chinese opened a biological facility two years ago in WUHAN, just a coincidence Mmmm 

Every year in  the UK alone some 8000 people die of FLU all with underlying health problems,   100 of thousands get flue every year in the UK,  millions worldwide, today people died of FLU. Cancer and heart attacks in the UK, some kind of perspective required by everyone, 

I feel like you didn't read any of what I said. It's irrelevant what the numbers are now, it's about preventing them from becoming what they can become.

The Wuhan biolab is very suspicious though. It's understandable conspiracy theories have arisen on it, for more reasons than you state. It was the only biolab in China that handles that level of virus. It's also pretty near to the food market where the virus was claimed to originate. I think I read within a mile or two. One of the theories goes that some of the workers there may have been selling experimented-upon animals illegally to the market for cash on the side.

21 minutes ago, Stuart said:

And for reasons like this ..not just at Rovers but every club from top to bottom a decision has to be made and  end the season as planned .

Write this season off ..hopefully ..hopefully start again around August .

Start again as the leagues are .

39 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

I feel like you didn't read any of what I said. It's irrelevant what the numbers are now, it's about preventing them from becoming what they can become.

The Wuhan biolab is very suspicious though. It's understandable conspiracy theories have arisen on it, for more reasons than you state. It was the only biolab in China that handles that level of virus. It's also pretty near to the food market where the virus was claimed to originate. I think I read within a mile or two. One of the theories goes that some of the workers there may have been selling experimented-upon animals illegally to the market for cash on the side.

quite possible,either that or one of the staff dropped a test tube of the stuff and infected everyone,not wanting to be a victim of chinese justice i.e getting shot on the spot,he/she panicked,cleaned up the "mess" and scurried off home,either way i would`nt trust chinese to tell a atom of truth about it,every nasty virus for the last twenty years has come from there,sars,bird flue,mers,swine flu

6 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

One thing is 100% certain.

manufactured in Wuhan bio lab and purposely (or accidentally) we are now responding exactly as predicted by computer algorithms.... #LabRats

if thats the case then no doubt the cia and mi6 are planning to infect the ***** back with something nastier,i`ve always thought bio and germ warfare was far more frightening than nuclear armageddon,only takes a couple of competent chemists to make a nasty virus,far easier than building a nuclear device

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, J*B said:

Very tempted to stream an old game on the website at 3pm tomorrow. Just trying to work out if Rovers will kick off...

Make it a good one. The Bentley hattrick game or the Worthy Cup final.

38 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

One thing is 100% certain.

manufactured in Wuhan bio lab and purposely (or accidentally) we are now responding exactly as predicted by computer algorithms.... #LabRats

You could argue that. Or you could say eating bats would naturally lead to something like this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

No we want a realistic we are were we are event

We can all buy a airfix plane kit, stick the front bits on the wings, the middle bits on the left and right tail section etc and throw the main pilot (captain) under the table after we have just started

and for the pre and post match interview i.e tale of woe with a  North east accent , we can watch an old episode of when the boat comes in :)

SUBBUTEO-----!!!!!!!! Its on top of your wardrobe!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

Just tell Rovers that you will charge anybody who logs in only two hours before streaming time three quid :)

….and don't forget to ask Neil Yardley for his pre-match playlist, so we can listen to exactly the same tracks at exactly the same time they are played before every home game ;) 

6 hours ago, perthblue02 said:

Just tell Rovers that you will charge anybody who logs in only two hours before streaming time three quid :)

Don’t worry Perth - we are all set up and ready to go at 3PM GMT. 

• J*B unpinned this topic

There is a good thing to come out of all this.... The club staff now have no matches to arrange so plenty of time for them to conclude looking into everything they have been looking into.

Expect to see some action at Ewood (for a change).

We will hear what they have decided to do to honour Tony Parkes.

The stadium will have a deep clean and a lick of paint.

The hand dryers in the bogs will be replaced.

The safe standing hand rails will be ordered.

We will hear about the agreement with the council to re-open the car parks and the new match day bus services from outlying Rovers communities.

The new ground layout for next season will be unveiled showing the designated safe standing, disabled, singing and away sections.

In conjuction with this, a new marketing slogan promoting new fair pricing and early the release of season tickets, including 12 month payment plans if you buy now.

This campaign will be plastered over every bus stop in Preston and Hyndburn.

Of course we will also hear how a strategic rethink has decided that next season there will be no Waggott Tax.

That they have held top level meetings with Sodexo and agreed pies will not run out at 10 past 3 and the Fosters will be replaced by something better.

Amazingly we will also hear that all obstacles have now been removed and craft ales will be available.

This should be enough for the coming week. I am sure the week after they can sort a vegan pie option between them although this may be slightly more difficult.

• Like 2