BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leeds April 3rd.

1 minute ago, KS Cracovia said:

Apparently they sold out 7,700 tickets in 30 minutes. Why not sell more and corden off the Riverside and give them 2,000 more. £308,000 plus spends at the bar already.

Why should we inconvenience our own fans? But then again I suspect you aren't one of us.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, KS Cracovia said:

Its all about money. Rovers can make a killing here. I am one of you as it goes.

Members with just 3 posts on the forum overall, who come on discussing the movement of 3,000 home fans to suit the away team, could be quite easily perceived as being non--genuine Rovers supporters, I'm sure you can admit?

38 minutes ago, KS Cracovia said:

Apparently they sold out 7,700 tickets in 30 minutes. Why not sell more and corden off the Riverside and give them 2,000 more. £308,000 plus spends at the bar already.

Why not clear off instead we've heard it all before, put your tiddler away you're from an area of 1 million people and if you weren't doing well would only need half the DE

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

a grade A+ match,36 quid to sit in the riverside,40 quid in the blackburn end and **** knows how much to sit in the  jack walker? and it`s on tv,our glorious admistration putting the fans first as always,by april 3rd our season will possibly be over,god forbid waggott trying the encourage support for a match that most likely will have no meaning for us,seriously don`t understand it,we`ll be a laughing stock with leeds fans everywhere and rows of empty seats in the home stands

• Like 3

2 hours ago, KS Cracovia said:

Its all about money. Rovers can make a killing here. I am one of you as it goes.

Its not all about the money. Apparently we are in the play off race so why would we hand over half our ground to the opposition? 

We are already too generous with away crowds. Nobody else offers nearly 8000 seats to away fans.

I wouldn't be surprised if Waggott had looked into it. Wouldnt be the first time home season ticket holders have been moved from their seats to accommodate large away followings.

Hope those 'marginal gains' achieved by sticking 400 fans up in the gods aren't going to be missed by having 8000 Leeds behind the goal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KS Cracovia said:

Great effort by your fans. But its deffo no to more seats. 

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

what targets are they??,from what i see the club could`nt market whiskey to alcoholics

The targets Waggot has set them to cover his 300k over estimate for season tickets probably.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 1

There will be a good few Leeds in the home ends anyway, there’s usually one or two you see getting a hiding and then being removed. I’ve only ever watched us once or twice in the home end on an away game, it’s uncomfortable I don’t enjoy it and if you’re stupid enough to cheer etc when your team score then you should be prepared for the backlash! 

• Like 2

• J*B pinned this topic

Poor form if it is i'm certain some of our lot would give over the rest of the ground to away fans as long as five thousand could sit silently in the BBE.

I like the cup semi type atmospheres that some of these games throw up occasionally but our lot only respond these days if the team is winning. It's a horrible experience when the other lot are having a field day in one end though.

7 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

I think this game has been put on SKY cos it is unlikely to be played before a crowd....

If not , I am very surprised the police haven't insisted on a Sunday 11am start ...

£5 surcharge if you pay on the door after nine. Only the Blackburn Times open before then on the Sabbath. 

6 hours ago, Butty said:

There will be a good few Leeds in the home ends anyway, there’s usually one or two you see getting a hiding and then being removed. I’ve only ever watched us once or twice in the home end on an away game, it’s uncomfortable I don’t enjoy it and if you’re stupid enough to cheer etc when your team score then you should be prepared for the backlash! 

I've done it twice, Everton and Blackpool.

The Everton game I was still a kid and my dad warned me, if we score, definitely don't celebrate or even look happy. It was the game where Sutton scored after about 18 seconds. It was really, really hard to contain my joy, but even as a kid I kept shut the fuck up. If grown men can't do it then they sure deserve a pasting.

The Blackpool game, well I live here and a friend invited me on her dad's ST when we sold out. Some idiot I knew from work saw me at half time and yelled out 'Hey Bruce, what are you doing in this end?' I could have slapped him. Luckily nobody heard, or cared anyway.

You're right, definitely slightly nervy being in the other end. I don't care if people do it at Ewood though as long as they behave like monks. There's always a bunch that don't though. Known as idiots.

Now, why the fuckity fuck is this thread pinned?

I went and sat in the kop with my scouse dad dripping in blue and white as a kid. We got beat 2-0 and it was the worst thing I’d done at that point in my nine years on the planet. I got ruined.

the only other time I’ve cheered in the away end was at the breeze block when yorke equalised in the 94th minute. I couldn’t control it and I subsequently (and deservedly) got spat on slapped , threw down the steps and ejected

happy memories ?