BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Leeds April 3rd.

I went on Rovers' website last night and unless you buy the 4 game bundle there are no tickets for sale for the Leeds game.

It really does sum this operation up that whilst we are able to produce and send tickets to Leeds for them to sell out within an hour we can't even get ours on our website so that Rovers fans can buy if they want to go.

Talk about priorities.

Then Waggott will wonder why nobody bothers going. How about get tickets.on sale?

48 minutes ago, JHRover said:

I went on Rovers' website last night and unless you buy the 4 game bundle there are no tickets for sale for the Leeds game.

It really does sum this operation up that whilst we are able to produce and send tickets to Leeds for them to sell out within an hour we can't even get ours on our website so that Rovers fans can buy if they want to go.

Talk about priorities.

Then Waggott will wonder why nobody bothers going. How about get tickets.on sale?

Seriously  ?? No tickets on general sale for home fans for the game unless you shell out £70 for the 4 games ??

Waggott needs to do one. Obviously don't sell on the day of the match but this is just wrong.

Just now, KS Cracovia said:

Seriously  ?? No tickets on general sale for home fans for the game unless you shell out £70 for the 4 games ??

Waggott needs to do one. Obviously don't sell on the day of the match but this is just wrong.

Unless I'm being blind or stupid the only home game on sale as an individual match is this Saturday v Bristol city. Personally I'd have them all on sale now. Then again I'd try and get as many home fans in the ground as possible which doesn't seem to be on the agenda here. I suspect quite the opposite for the Leeds game.

9 minutes ago, KS Cracovia said:

I take it you missed out on one of the 7700?

On 11/03/2020 at 06:28, Oldgregg86 said:

I went and sat in the kop with my scouse dad dripping in blue and white as a kid. We got beat 2-0 and it was the worst thing I’d done at that point in my nine years on the planet. I got ruined.

the only other time I’ve cheered in the away end was at the breeze block when yorke equalised in the 94th minute. I couldn’t control it and I subsequently (and deservedly) got spat on slapped , threw down the steps and ejected

happy memories ?

sorry to correct you mate,but it was the 99th minute and craig short  got the equaliser,i nearly fell out of the upper tier such was my delirium?,fantastic night in my local as well after,bolton fans kicking off all night and the landlord getting fed up with us all and shutting the pub at 10.00 pm,happy memories indeed!!!!!!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

sorry to correct you mate,but it was the 99th minute and craig short  got the equaliser,i nearly fell out of the upper tier such was my delirium?,fantastic night in my local as well after,bolton fans kicking off all night and the landlord getting fed up with us all and shutting the pub at 10.00 pm,happy memories indeed!!!!!!!

2002-03 Short scored an injury time equaliser.

2003-04 Yorke scored an injury time equaliser.

We went about 10/11 years unbeaten at the Reebok in that era.

Edited by MarkBRFC

3 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

2002-03 Short scored an injury time equaliser.

2003-04 Yorke scored an injury time equaliser.

We went about 10/11 years unbeaten at the Reebok in that era.

sorry,got my years mixed up,roberts also get a last minute winner in circa 2007 when he ran from the halfway line and deposited the ball in the bottom corner?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

That was the game I went to bud. August 2003. Remember the short one to . Both good times ?

18098BA1-8A32-47C4-8017-81F4223BD1D8.png

10 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

poor old Sheriff Waggott of Ewood...

the meat in the pie....

On one hand refunding £300K to Leeds fans.

On the other hand paying for 7700 pies he no longer has use for.

Not sure why I find that amusing but ripping Rovers fans off with fake taxes means you "reap what you sow".

I seriously hope that they ve not cooked and  bought 7700 pies three weeks in advance ..

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

I seriously hope that they ve not cooked and  bought 7700 pies three weeks in advance ..

i would`nt put it past sodexo to have bought 100000 pies in bulk at the start of the season,they`ll do anything to make a profit,they are probably in some cold storage place,decaying as the weeks go by

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i would`nt put it past sodexo to have bought 100000 pies in bulk at the start of the season,they`ll do anything to make a profit,they are probably in some cold storage place,decaying as the weeks go by

I would certainly put it past them.

Try to get a pie in the JW upper at half time and you’ll end up disappointed. I can’t speak for other stands as I don’t sit in them, but I’d be surprised if they were much different....

5 hours ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

poor old Sheriff Waggott of Ewood...

the meat in the pie....

On one hand refunding £300K to Leeds fans.

On the other hand paying for 7700 pies he no longer has use for.

Not sure why I find that amusing but ripping Rovers fans off with fake taxes means you "reap what you sow".

It's not Waggot's money being lost though. It's the club's.

• Like 2

You can't go wrong with a butter pie. Bit of salt and white pepper. Dollop of brown sauce if you fancy pushing the boat out. Absolutely delightful.

The above is 2nd only to a hot pork pie. All those juices running down your hand and wrist is actually quite sexual imo.

Pies are possibly mans greatest invention.

3 pies on a stick = Wigan Kebab 

11 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

Where at Ewood would you store 100,000 beauties  ??