BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Boredom Relief

1 hour ago, tonygreenbank said:

Has anyone got any good ideas as to how we can get our Rovers fix during this current crisis?

Maybe watching You Tube clips of matches?

Maybe some Rovers related quiz questions?

Weekends are going to be tough. Any suggestions gratefully received!

I've left the Duchy for a week and am ensconced in Ossy talking to people with broad accents and wearing replica shirts etc as near as I can get now the games off.

1 hour ago, DeeCee said:

I've left the Duchy for a week and am ensconced in Ossy talking to people with broad accents and wearing replica shirts etc as near as I can get now the games off.

You may not get back DeeCee! Cornwall will take the chance to self isolate!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tonygreenbank said:

Has anyone got any good ideas as to how we can get our Rovers fix during this current crisis?

Maybe watching You Tube clips of matches?

Maybe some Rovers related quiz questions?

Weekends are going to be tough. Any suggestions gratefully received!

Try Massage Relief, fills the time and always a happy ending ...... unlike Football

• Like 1

that season was the first my friends and i started going on our own,my dad stating he was fed up with the idiots in the blackburn end and proclaiming we were old enough to look after ourselves,used to love it in the blackburn end,everyone seemed to have their own place on the terrace and look at the entrance price?,that villa winger tony daily,what an absolute handful,thankfully he used to hit the crowd more than the striker when he tried to cross it,if he could have crossed a football he would have been legendary

You don't have to go so far from here for a really good read.  Check out the Player Archive.  It's now reached the letter G.

So much research and work has gone into this and it's obviously going to be such an important part of our club's culture.

You can also try checking out my website.  Loads of spoofs and silliness relating to our beloved club RovingMick.com

• Like 1