BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Manchester United (H) - Saturday 14th March (12 noon KO)

Whilst the EFL is on lock down and we have some members self isolating, BRFCS will be live streaming classic Rovers throwback games to give us all our Rovers fix. 

Todays match sees Rovers face a strong Manchester United side, featuring Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez, who are chasing down the title. 

Team News:

Rovers: Friedel; Emerton, Samba, Nelson, Warnock; Bentley, Reid, Vogel, Pedersen; Santa Cruz, Roberts
Subs - Brown, Mokoena, Ooijer, McCarthy, Dunn

Man Utd: Kuszczak; Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs; Tevez, Rooney
Subs - Foster, Pique, O'Shea, Nani, Park

Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BRFCSdotcom/live

2 hours ago, J*B said:

Whilst the EFL is on lock down and we have some members self isolating, BRFCS will be live streaming classic Rovers throwback games to give us all our Rovers fix. 

Todays match sees Rovers face a strong Manchester United side, featuring Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez, who are chasing down the title. 

Team News:

Rovers: Friedel; Emerton, Samba, Nelson, Warnock; Bentley, Reid, Vogel, Pedersen; Santa Cruz, Roberts
Subs - Brown, Mokoena, Ooijer, McCarthy, Dunn

Man Utd: Kuszczak; Brown, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Ronaldo, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs; Tevez, Rooney
Subs - Foster, Pique, O'Shea, Nani, Park

Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/BRFCSdotcom/live

Cool idea 

14 minutes ago, Atko's Engine said:

I missed it, will there be any highlights shown??!

Great idea btw, well done to all involved. ?

No highlights... but Wednesday will see Graeme Souness lead his underdogs to Cardiff for a cup final.
Live, only on, BRFCS. 

7 hours ago, WacoRover said:

Looking forward to this... I have only been a fan the last 7 years, thanks! 

You’ve really earned your stripes! This last ten years has probably been the worst period in history to be a Rovers fan.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stuart said:

You’ve really earned your stripes! This last ten years has probably been the worst period in history to be a Rovers fan.

I came into a love of the EFL when our son was getting his Masters at Reading 7 years ago. He was already a big Liverpool fan, and as a newcomer, my mind was wide open. I started reading & learning about the game, and I might say, Rovers chose me, I just kept going back to them. The FA Cup matches were on U.S.TV back then, and one of the first games I saw was   Blackburn/ManC (it ended 1-1). They were a year removed from the PL, but I really liked Bowyer & many of the young players- Scott Dann, Spurr, Hanley, Rhodes, King, Marshall, etc. 

My first Rovers game was a win at Reading in September, & I visited Ewood a week later, it was a big thrill. I am a Blackburn Rovers fan for life! 

• Like 5

• J*B unpinned this topic
5 hours ago, WacoRover said:

I came into a love of the EFL when our son was getting his Masters at Reading 7 years ago. He was already a big Liverpool fan, and as a newcomer, my mind was wide open. I started reading & learning about the game, and I might say, Rovers chose me, I just kept going back to them. The FA Cup matches were on U.S.TV back then, and one of the first games I saw was   Blackburn/ManC (it ended 1-1). They were a year removed from the PL, but I really liked Bowyer & many of the young players- Scott Dann, Spurr, Hanley, Rhodes, King, Marshall, etc. 

My first Rovers game was a win at Reading in September, & I visited Ewood a week later, it was a big thrill. I am a Blackburn Rovers fan for life! 

I “liked” this post. If I could have “loved” it, I would.