BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS TV - 1992/3

The final table of the inaugural Premier League table...the first ever football season of course *cough*...

Rovers had managed a top four finish without their best player for the best part of 5 months. What would 1993/4 bring ? How could Dalglish improve this side ? 

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 14.42.36pm.png

1 minute ago, BlackburnEnd75 said:

On the spurs away video it says Newell scored his 22nd goal of the season but a quick look at the premier league stats says he got 13 league goals that year.

Did he get a lot in the fa cup that year ? Hard to find a break down of players from that eras stats

Screenshot 2020-04-26 at 22.51.39pm.png

11 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Final away game of the season at White Hart Lane...love that AC Milan away kit...

That away end when Newell grabs his second, wow! What were away days like in our success of the early 90s? My dads told me a few stories of great atmospheres and great away performances, makes me extremely jealous. I was born in 1996 so I can’t even claim to have been alive when we won the title. I love watching these games though, great thread ??

• Like 1

• J*B unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...