BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Players that underachieved or what could have been

On 17/05/2020 at 19:39, speeeeeeedie said:

In the what could have been category. I'm watching bits of Union Berlin v. Bayern Munich. 

If it wasn't for the Icelandic volcano eruption Rovers may have had a few years of Robert Lewandowski up front. 

...and I recommended us signing Sebastian Andersson, who didn't score in the game in question but has notched 11 in the Bundesliga this season so far, when he was available on a free transfer from 2nd Bundesliga about a year ago!

On 18/05/2020 at 10:54, oldjamfan1 said:

I was there that day - suffering from vertigo like all the other Rovers fans. I seem to remember Michael Owen missing a few chances for them but the buzz when the winner went in was fantastic!

Excellent day! I have never seen a ground empty so quickly. By the time Rover's fans had had a good sing song in celebration all the roads were clear 

• Like 1