BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

1995 away shirt, embroidered badge

JJB used to be cracking growing up as a football mad junior.  Had at least 3 Rangers shirts From them just because they were £9.99.  I also remember seeing the rovers yellow and black third shirt in there (Stafford store) but being disappointed as they only had like Xxl, and I was 10 at the time!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SamTheLeedsRover said:

JJB used to be cracking growing up as a football mad junior.  Had at least 3 Rangers shirts From them just because they were £9.99.  I also remember seeing the rovers yellow and black third shirt in there (Stafford store) but being disappointed as they only had like Xxl, and I was 10 at the time!

Everyone in my street had a rangers shirt for a tenner ?

On 23/04/2020 at 21:46, SamTheLeedsRover said:

I think that is correct, hence those 94/95 away shirts that later appeared with the champions embroidery like the 95/96 home shirts.

sounds like the OP has got a genuine one anyway. Not sure anyone has ever bothered to make fake rovers shirts, certainly not back in 95!

I was in adelaide in the early 2000`s and the market there had fake rovers shirts still have it somewhere had to buy one as it was that bad with the printed badges on.

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, IrelandsRover said:

I can’t believe the official store sold this absolute tripe of a “replica” (photo from eBay) 

04C2F337-F4C1-4868-A2CF-08B1AD92346E.jpeg

Shite, ain’t it? State of that sponsor....

• Like 1