BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Blackburn Players Wages !

Probably not far off. Bennett has been here a while and got a new deal fairly recently, and Gallagher was a big money buy.

Travis has only been in the side a year, and Dack has only signed one new deal since we were In the third division.

Edited by MarkBRFC

Some of those contradict the last table that was floated about but i think most of them won't be to far off the mark. Don't forget it won't include bonuses which i reckon will make up the money for a lot of lads to something quite eye watering.

Looking at Dack i reckon he'll be on more than that but then ago got to remember not long ago he was at Gills on maybe 3k tops.  Also signed for only 750k so it's still a nice jump. Armstrong sounds about right the LT reported his contract as something similar when he signed after taking a pay cut from his reported near 20k at Newcastle. 

The way TM does things though i'm not sure he'd have so much disparity in wages. Although iv'e always been a believer some of his rotating etc is designed to spread the appearance money around and give his squad a chance to make up their money. Understandable for harmony but not always good for results and consistency.

• Like 1

Same as most big businesses they'll just ride out the storm they could well have more shares bought up in their own company whilst it's down. Then flog em again when it picks up, that should cover it.

As far as Rovers are concerned a fire sale is always an option, the bank OD looks to be getting rather stretched again.

Edited by tomphil

They should probably sell the club, but they don't have the sense, and too much pride to do that (Obviously there will be no buyers right now given the economic slump). A fire sale to balance the books could happen regardless of the current situation.

On the other hand, how many clubs will be in a position to buy, with little money coming in and even wealthy owners taking a hit?