BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Mick Heaton tribute

37 minutes ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

I finished the above post and went to look for something on Facebook. The first thing from my feed that was staring at me was a picture of the Grey Mare, where the above accident took place. Now that is spooky.

Now that is web analytics - as well as a thousand other companies tracking you after you click “Accept Cookies”. (Something very Hansel and Gretel about that phrase...)

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

Now that is web analytics - as well as a thousand other companies tracking you after you click “Accept Cookies”. (Something very Hansel and Gretel about that phrase...)

Well, I did think about that Stuart but this was a Facebook site re old photos of Blackburn and the surrounding area. The admin of that site had just posted a photo of the Grey Mare. Not an advert and couldn’t possibly have been because I had been reading a tribute to Mick Heaton.

9 hours ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Well, I did think about that Stuart but this was a Facebook site re old photos of Blackburn and the surrounding area. The admin of that site had just posted a photo of the Grey Mare. Not an advert and couldn’t possibly have been because I had been reading a tribute to Mick Heaton.

Maybe the admin is stalking you! :lol: 

Which site is that, btw? I’m on several of those but haven’t seen that pic.

13 hours ago, Stuart said:

Maybe the admin is stalking you! :lol: 

Which site is that, btw? I’m on several of those but haven’t seen that pic.

I replied to this Stuart but my post appears to have been removed. I thought the photo was on a Blackburn Facebook site but it was actually on Darwen Now and Then.

• Like 1