SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Site Traffic

Hasta

Question

4 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Hi,

Just wondering what the traffic would currently be like on BRFCS compared to normal?

Also is there more activity on ICBINF than the main board for the first time ever?

We don’t monitor the difference in posting between the main board and ICBINF. 

On the whole the forum is massively down during lockdown, I’ve been monitoring it quite obsessively as it goes, I assumed it would spike up. Truth be told, it’s not fantastic news for revenue from advertising. See attached. 

1B401314-4CB1-4F75-A730-D74086F30103.jpeg

5553D92F-6D44-4E83-8F1E-ABFF95EBED95.jpeg

For reference, orange is online users that either are inactive (not posted in 30 days or guests), green is registered and active. 

Interesting. But why the spike on the top graph at the start of April?

It was discussion on commercial revenue within football that got me thinking about knock on effects and eventually this site.

Edited by Hasta
12 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Interesting. But why the spike on the top graph at the start of April?

It was discussion on commercial revenue within football that got me thinking about knock on effects and eventually this site.

Not sure, it was at 15:58 on 30th March. We will be OK because there’s a decent amount banked — nobody has ever taken money out of the site.