BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS TV - 1993/4

2 minutes ago, Moptop1 said:

I remember this game. At HT taking a pee and a certain David May walked in. Everyone started singing ‘There’s only one David May” as she stood having a wee next to me! Lol?

Is that a Froydian slip?

That Man Utd game is still probably one of my favourite games I have ever attended, being a young lad in a town which back then was dominated with Utd fans, it was certainly a sweet feeling when meeting up with my mates in the days afterward.

I genuinely thought we were going to go on and win the league after that game.

As a side note, I think this was the first time that Sky had moved a game from 3pm to 5pm on a Saturday so they could show it live. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkBRFC said:

That Man Utd game is still probably one of my favourite games I have ever attended, being a young lad in a town which back then was dominated with Utd fans, it was certainly a sweet feeling when meeting up with my mates in the days afterward.

I genuinely thought we were going to go on and win the league after that game.

As a side note, I think this was the first time that Sky had moved a game from 3pm to 5pm on a Saturday so they could show it live. 

as ewood was in the throes of reconstruction,tickets were like gold dust,watched it in the pub and when shearer nearly broke the net it was bedlam!!!!it was packed in town later that night as well,glorious times!!!!!!!

What I call a "Kennedy" moment, I was watching in a Pattaya bar surrounded by manure. I was getting stick and giving it back from well before ko.

As soon as Ripley hit that long pass I just knew what happened next, and so it came to pass!

Happy Happy Days.