Sign in to follow this  
Herbie6590

BRFCS TV - 1993/4

Went down to that Chelsea game with my mum & grandad on the train.

Cracking following there, was stood down near the front somewhere and don't recall seeing that much of the game, but a good view of both of our goals.

Probably because your view was blocked by the cars parked behind the goal! ^_^

Haha yeah, it was certainly a strange set up.

Only thing I have seen that I think is similar is behind the goal at Oxford, although there is no stand behind the car park.

18 hours ago, Herbie6590 said:

Here we go then...Stamford Bridge & Hoddle's debut is ruined...

Was that the "Timmy's got red boots on" game? (Sherwood tapping his foot to the beat of the away fans' chant, as he picked up the ball for a throw-in..)

There's some other #RoversRewind action tonight it seems but here we go with Rovers "entertaining" Oldham Athletic as the commentators always used to say...

Rovers head over to Maine Road to take on those plucky underdogs from Platt Lane...

He's back...with a point to prove...listen to the warm welcome from the Geordie faithful when he comes on...I really hate those numbers though...

And finally tonight...Kenny returns to Anfield and Neil Ruddock demonstrates everything that Souness taught him...

Kept at bay by Mikloško,we'll let him off that after what he did against Man Utd 18 months later.I also forgot how slowly they took it letting Shearer get his starting place back in the team after his injury,6 games after his injury comeback and hes still on the bench.

We never saw the best of Paul Warhurst...here’s why...

This clip includes a pre-match review which is fundamentally more interesting than the actual game...Kevin Gallacher gets involved in a some hanky panky though...

Rovers sitting back & throwing away a lead ? Never used to happen...

Rovers take on Spurs and Alan Shearer misses a chance...no really...David Batty comes on board and starts as he means to go on with some understated influence...look out for it...