BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Football videos.

Barnsley fan here. 

Hello to you all. I archive and collect video footage of my club and wondered if there is any footage you might have between our clubs.

The kind of stuff I'm looking for is old club videos, stuff taped off telly and even home movies. 

If you are willing to share your stuff I'd be more than happy to convert it to dvd for the loan of any tapes you might have.

Thanks for looking and stay safe in these strange times.

20 hours ago, kendraytyke said:

Barnsley fan here. 

Hello to you all. I archive and collect video footage of my club and wondered if there is any footage you might have between our clubs.

The kind of stuff I'm looking for is old club videos, stuff taped off telly and even home movies. 

If you are willing to share your stuff I'd be more than happy to convert it to dvd for the loan of any tapes you might have.

Thanks for looking and stay safe in these strange times.

I’m doing the same for Rovers on here...see BRFCS TV threads - if it turns out I have any such footage I’ll let you know...??

Can you do it again and put the build up to our goal on please :D

Only joking, its great to see the old footage from when football was still football, the days before Sky and greed took over.

1 hour ago, Gav said:

Can you do it again and put the build up to our goal on please :D

Only joking, its great to see the old footage from when football was still football, the days before Sky and greed took over.

This is all I have. This was my first match.

3 hours ago, McClarky said:

Hope you’ve seen the 1989 game at Ewood.  Finest collection of goals I’ve ever seen.  Unfortunately all in your net though.

I haven't seen it. If it's on video I'd be more than happy to add it to the collection.

15 hours ago, kendraytyke said:

I haven't seen it. If it's on video I'd be more than happy to add it to the collection.

It’s on YouTube.  You might not enjoy it as much as I do but honestly the quality of our 5 goals is fantastic.  See what you think and let us know.  

9 hours ago, McClarky said:

It’s on YouTube.  You might not enjoy it as much as I do but honestly the quality of our 5 goals is fantastic.  See what you think and let us know.  

I actually enjoyed watching that! Great goals. We were pretty poor that season we only just beat the drop with about three games left.

• 1 month later...