BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Restart

• K-Hod pinned this topic
9 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

according to my source brereton is monstering everyone in training,mowbray has had to calm him down,such is  his ferocity,he`s been kicking off with everyone,even put tosin in a headlock and completely owned lenihan in a recent session?

Is this satire??

18 minutes ago, rigger said:

I am sure I read that a meeting was to be held on Monday to arrange fixtures and dates.

The meeting has been put back to Tuesday. Interestingly the article stresses that June 20th is only a provisional and that there is feeling amongst some managers that it's too soon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52914059

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52907396

11 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

according to my source brereton is monstering everyone in training,mowbray has had to calm him down,such is  his ferocity,he`s been kicking off with everyone,even put tosin in a headlock and completely owned lenihan in a recent session?

He looks like he’s been stranded on a remote island for a few years. 

Having Holtby back is a huge bonus.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

Have to say Holtby has looked like a good footballer but not particularly effective so far. But to be honest that is a significant improvement over attacking players who look neither good nor effective (Gallagher, Brereton, Samuel). At least with him you have a bit of hope.

Disagree with @Sparks Rover about Holtby. He's a decent footballer and I think he was starting to take onus of his position without Dack to worry about. If he can play like he did at Sheffield Wednesday I don't see how he isn't one of our best players. Let's see how the injury has affected him.

8 minutes ago, JoeH said:

Disagree with @Sparks Rover about Holtby. He's a decent footballer and I think he was starting to take onus of his position without Dack to worry about. If he can play like he did at Sheffield Wednesday I don't see how he isn't one of our best players. Let's see how the injury has affected him.

Like I say, he's had a good 20 minutes for us. Apart from that we all wait with baited breath. My initial analysis is that his legs have gone, hopefully not.

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

All 9 games free on iFollow for ST holders.

So £90 of “value”.

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2020/june/rovers-to-review-streaming-plans/

i suppose it equates to four home game tickets so reasonable. No sign of a refund yet for those unable/unwilling to watch through iFollow.

Two season ticket holders in our household too ..may seem a daft question but is iFollow only available through a PC/Tablet/Phone or is it possible to stream via a Smart TV ? Or maybe cast from a device to a Smart TV ?