BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Season Restart

Sky in full on Leeds drooling obsession mode. Not even trying to pretend otherwise. Horrible to listen to.

I'd love it if they cocked it up again like last season but have no faith in either Fulham or Brentford being capable of catching them.

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Mattyblue said:

I wouldn’t worry about the ‘one device’ thing. My laptop was playing up, so I logged out of that and logged in to the app on my phone and it had no issues.

Did exactly the same. No problem at all. 

My laptop was freezing loads, but it's old and crap, and I know the CPU and Disk runs close to 100%.

Switched to android mobile app and was a perfect stream throughout. 

I think it's possible a lot that are having issues might find it's their equipment rather than the feed. (excepting the initial balls up obv, was about 3.15pm till I could get on at all). 

12 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Sky in full on Leeds drooling obsession mode. Not even trying to pretend otherwise. Horrible to listen to.

I'd love it if they cocked it up again like last season but have no faith in either Fulham or Brentford being capable of catching them.

My sentiments also. 
Out of the two I’d fancy Brentford but I think it’s unlikely although looking at the table we could really do with a Leeds win. 

In an ideal world we knock them out of the playoffs. I’d enjoy the Leeds love in that day ?

Edited by Oldgregg86
  • Like 1

I emailed the club again today regarding their one size fits all offer after the season was curtailed for supporters. I received the reply below almost immediately. It seems it's a pre written reply. 

Has anybody else has one?

On reviewing our systems, it has been brought to our attention that you have not or have been unable to take up our offer of receiving a live stream of the nine remaining 2019-20 Championship games as recompense for the final four home fixtures of the season that you will be unable to attend due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.

This offer will remain open for the remainder of the 2019-20 season, but obviously the sooner you register the better value it will be for you, as each individual match pass is being charged at £10.

With most of our season ticket holders subscribing to the offer, we have been totally focused on ensuring that they are able to access the iFollow platform for the restart of the season when we host Bristol City at Ewood Park on Saturday (June 20th).

Given that we are still operating on a skeleton staffing structure at the stadium and due to the sheer volume of fans who have accepted the offer but require assistance in updating their account details to facilitate effective activation of their unique code, all of our efforts are currently focused on delivering this service in the short timeframe available.

Once we get through this hectic period, we will then address those who have not taken up the offer to discuss how best we can recompense you.

We thank you for both your patience, support and understanding at this very challenging time and will be back in touch soon.

Regards

Steve Waggott

CEO.

• Like 1

‘Most of our season ticket holders subscribing to the offer’. Hmm, I’d like to see the data there. Though I suppose 50% of ST holders plus one person is ‘most’.

As an example, two ST holders in my house; 1 code unused, same at my dad’s house, and my father in laws and most of the crowd I go away games with. I know some OAP couples who haven’t used either code - no internet.

Now some of those multiple ST holder households or other non subscribers won’t be particularly bothered about refunds, but it is encouraging that the club does seem to be putting some thought into ‘recompensing’ such fans.

3 hours ago, arbitro said:

I emailed the club again today regarding their one size fits all offer after the season was curtailed for supporters. I received the reply below almost immediately. It seems it's a pre written reply. 

On reviewing our systems, it has been brought to our attention that you have not or have been unable to take up our offer of receiving a live stream of the nine remaining 2019-20 Championship games as recompense for the final four home fixtures of the season that you will be unable to attend due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.

This offer will remain open for the remainder of the 2019-20 season, but obviously the sooner you register the better value it will be for you, as each individual match pass is being charged at £10.

With most of our season ticket holders subscribing to the offer, we have been totally focused on ensuring that they are able to access the iFollow platform for the restart of the season when we host Bristol City at Ewood Park on Saturday (June 20th).

Given that we are still operating on a skeleton staffing structure at the stadium and due to the sheer volume of fans who have accepted the offer but require assistance in updating their account details to facilitate effective activation of their unique code, all of our efforts are currently focused on delivering this service in the short timeframe available.

Once we get through this hectic period, we will then address those who have not taken up the offer to discuss how best we can recompense you.

We thank you for both your patience, support and understanding at this very challenging time and will be back in touch soon.

Regards

Steve Waggott

CEO.

The text in red are lines added to the email I received two weeks ago, the rest is almost the same.

Edited by AggyBlue

• Backroom
On 29/06/2020 at 13:17, arbitro said:

Regards

Steve Waggott

CEO.

Ridiculous 

‘We notice you have been unable to redeem this offer’

As recompense here is the same offer with decreasing value 

Now go away

2 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Mowbray bang on regarding the very poor alternative football without fans is. As he says, feels like a training exercise.

Easy to say this after a couple of limp losses though (I do agree mind)

Edited by Tom

6 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Mowbray bang on regarding the very poor alternative football without fans is. As he says, feels like a training exercise.

Disagree completely.Im completely invested in the game when I'm watching Rovers. I still feel like throwing the remote at the TV or laptop when I'm watching Gallagher or Bennett and something larger when I'm watching Walton throw one in the back of the net. The players should be completely invested or committed to the game as well, regardless of the crowd.

I find the lack of a crowd a bit more noticeable when I'm watching neutral sides but Ieven so I still think this is buck passing arse covering excuse making from Mowbray.

We managed perfectly well without a crowd against Bristol City.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

Proving that Wigan and Barnsley take training seriously as opposed to being at a holiday camp kick about.

Mowbray even surprises me with the extent of the complete bollocks he spews nonstop.

I don't think Leeds with turn up for a training session so Mowbrays attempt at early damage limitation is doomed to failure.

What a fecking prick

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 1

SPL fixtures are out today with the first games on August 1st. Despite meeting five days ago the EFL haven't given a firm date yet for the Championship to start. It's not like them to dither...........

It has been interesting the 5 subs business but longterm it should not happen. Clubs are already up against it and now they will have to ensure that they have even more players of sufficient quality to be able to compete each matchday. As said above, gives an advantage to bigger/richer clubs that have far deeper squads.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Today’s Times:

12th September aim for new season with 30/50% ground capacity.

So 10 to 15,000 for Ewood, which would always be fine for us anyway.

Any chance of STs any time soon?

FD726D46-A674-4F99-AA5C-82EC4489AAF5.png

We don't know what league we are going to be in 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

Today’s Times:

12th September aim for new season with 30/50% ground capacity.

So 10 to 15,000 for Ewood, which would always be fine for us anyway.

Any chance of STs any time soon?

FD726D46-A674-4F99-AA5C-82EC4489AAF5.png

The logistics are going to be interesting.  Existing season ticket holders would have to be ready to move seats as social distancing will mean at least one or two seats left empty between each supporter and presumably every other row would have to be left empty.  Rovers have a large number of senior supporters so will be interesting to see how many take it up.  I suspect many, like myself, may buy a season ticket but not appear in the ground until much later. 

• Like 1