BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS TV - Nostalgia Thread

10 hours ago, Darrenbot said:

That was a great cross from Gayle there,anybody leaving early after Vale scored would have been running back into the ground.No matter how bad we've played i can't remember ever leaving early from a game.

I wish we had an Howard Gayle out wide now. I remember watching him playing for Liverpool as a young player in a European Cup game and he looked to be a terrific prospect.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, arbitro said:

Each time I watch one of these Ian the opening music makes me think it's an episode of The Sweeney. ??

I asked the guy who posts them how comes YouTube didn’t block it on copyright grounds & he said he tried a few songs until he found one that they allowed.
Not big fans of Tom Petty at YouTube I presume...?

Great run from Howard there. Like all good players he just glided over the ground. They don't seem to be going that quickly but they never appear to get caught. Like I said earlier, wingers ? Who needs them Tony.  

Lenny Johnrose was interviewed on BBC TV local news at about 6-45 pm. He's very a brave guy.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Herbie6590 said:

I asked the guy who posts them how comes YouTube didn’t block it on copyright grounds & he said he tried a few songs until he found one that they allowed.
Not big fans of Tom Petty at YouTube I presume...?

In all honesty Ian I didn't know it was Tom Petty ???

• Like 2

9 hours ago, frosty said:

A young Roy Keane discusses being linked to Real Madrid, Liverpool and Rovers. Can't see us being in a transfer battle with those two clubs again - so let's savour a time when that was the case.

Not all is lost, I just had a 3 way battle with Liverpool and Real Madrid on FM 20! 

Seriously though good post ?? 

• Like 1