BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

BRFCS TV - Nostalgia Thread

2 hours ago, arbitro said:

I think it is Birdy (Alan Birkbeck) based on the fact him and his friends were at the front of the queue for City tickets. It's strange what the memory holds but I can tell you that they were singing 'we meet the Champions, we shall not be moved' as we passed them to join the queue.

Me and my pal Alec queued up all night for tickets for that game. We nearly froze to death.

Didn’t know where to put this, but seeing that Tony appears in one or two photos I put it here. 
Don’t really know what’s happening ( apart from his dementia)

mods, if it’s not right here, please move it.

Edited by den
  • Like 4

It was a great Evening that Monday night and the whole of Blackburn and beyond seemed to want to get into Ewood with thousands of folk locked outside.

For some strange,unexplainable,oddball reason I sadly never took any footage of the event from my seat in the BBE.

Thank you for posting the above video...25 years may have passed but the memories we'll happily take to our Graves.:rover:

• Like 5

me and a mate ventured south on a sleepy saturday with apprehension as we`de never been to millwall before,they were astonishingly quite hospitable,apparently they had no "beef" with blackburn at all,not sure if they felt that way after the match,as we boarded the coach pretty sharpish!!!,the area around the den was`nt really a place to get lost in

Went to that one.

The save which Mimms pulled off and rolled over on it had all the Rovers fans convinced it had gone in. Then we were looking for the ball and finally astonished to see Bobby stand up with it.

We got pummelled that day by Millwall but came away with the 3-1 win.

16 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

me and a mate ventured south on a sleepy saturday with apprehension as we`de never been to millwall before,they were astonishingly quite hospitable,apparently they had no "beef" with blackburn at all,not sure if they felt that way after the match,as we boarded the coach pretty sharpish!!!,the area around the den was`nt really a place to get lost in

Shouldn't believe everything the media say.