BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Liverpool Friendly

3 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

I forgot of the irritation of Gallagher out wide.

Me too. Going to be banging my head against my monitor come next Saturday - 100%.

Can he at the very least just get that ridiculous hair chopped off - even if it's his missus who has to do it. 

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!

6 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Me too. Going to be banging my head against my monitor come next Saturday - 100%.

Can he at the very least just get that ridiculous haircut chopped - even if it's his missus who has to do it. 

Or at least a hairband that works so he can stop the constant hair adjustments during a match and give his attention to what he's paid big bucks to do.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Worrying thing probably being that Smallwood played and Buckley didn't.

It's probably been forgotten as it was a while ago but Buckley is suspended for the next three games after his red card at Derby. But playing Smallwood is a strange decision. Maybe he will get a new short term deal.

4 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Oh yeah! Completely forgot! Did they not even appeal? 

I'm sure there was no appeal. The challenge was a shocker and appealing could have been deemed frivolous and resulted in an extra game

You've got to applaud whoever compiled  the report on the game for bare faced front.

Saying we now need to "fine tune" our preparations in time for the start of the season.

What, so we only get beaten 5-0 next time out?

That's the sort of thing you'd write if we'd battled our way to a plucky 1-1 drawer something!