BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

• Backroom

I’ve just got one but I had 2 tickets on my account — how do I get the other code?

Edit what an awful system, it seems you can only have one reference per account so I set up a new log in for my son but I can’t link his season ticket to it because it doesn’t recognise that email as being associated with it 

Edited by Tom

Ive received my code so no problem ..im just hoping that the idea behind setting a deadline of Tuesday followed by codes mailed Thursday is so that it gives the Fans who ve not met the deadline (no Email registered /always paid cash at the office) and the Club all Friday possibly Saturday morning to sort out maybe via phone.

I have noticed some other clubs who ve done exactly the same as Rovers deadline wise have said that any fans who have bought season tickets but no email registered with the club will be sent codes by SMS Text message. Heres hoping alls not lost for those in this predicament who do want the iFollow package.

1 hour ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I've not had my code yet, I'm in the category of "think I have successfully set up my account but missed the Tuesday deadline".

I was in your category but got mine. Check your spam just in case...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I've not had my code yet, I'm in the category of "think I have successfully set up my account but missed the Tuesday deadline".

The steps you gave earlier, are they better than the Rovers site one?

I've obviously missed the deadline as well. I may buy the match and sort out the rest later.

I have had a very busy few months so have not paid too much attention to this.

I thought it would be a case of type in your season ticket details. Or is this too simple.

Anyway, Thanks Rev.

Just now, den9112 said:

I have this when i go to my account it pops up when i hit season ticket holders tab ..Still not had a email with code

Screenshot (13).png

I get the same as a season ticket holder. 

No Emails though with a code. I will phone tomorrow. I have been reluctant to contact Rovers as often they're not much help.

51 minutes ago, Dave S said:

The steps you gave earlier, are they better than the Rovers site one?

I've obviously missed the deadline as well. I may buy the match and sort out the rest later.

I have had a very busy few months so have not paid too much attention to this.

I thought it would be a case of type in your season ticket details. Or is this too simple.

Anyway, Thanks Rev.

It was more a case of I didn't know if I automatically had some sort of my Rovers account as a ST holder and didn't know where to look.

I assume that if like me you had never had any need to make any online purchases you won't have one.  I managed to check this by putting in my e-mail address and usual password into the log in section and it said the e-mail address wasn't recognised.

Go to Rovers.co.uk and click on the drop down menu options square in the top right hand corner of the screen. Select "My account" at the bottom of the drop down options and register for a new account giving all your personal details. (I kept having to redo this as my computer was selecting autofill options and putting the wrong things in the wrong boxes.)

When you've put your e - mail address in and completed the registration Rovers will send you an e-mail with a link which you have to click on to activate your account. You then have to update your account preferences and the final step is to click on a '"link account" tab to connect the new account you've just created to your season ticket. If you've done it right your ST number should come up on screen.

I did all this on Wednesday afternoon but haven't received a code as yet.

Apologies for boring all the techies.

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

It was more a case of I didn't know if I automatically had some sort of my Rovers account as a ST holder and didn't know where to look.

I assume that if like me you had never had any need to make any online purchases you won't have one.  I managed to check this by putting in my e-mail address and usual password into the log in section and it said the e-mail address wasn't recognised.

Go to Rovers.co.uk and click on the drop down menu options square in the top right hand corner of the screen. Select "My account" at the bottom of the drop down options and register for a new account giving all your personal details. (I kept having to redo this as my computer was selecting autofill options and putting the wrong things in the wrong boxes.)

When you've put your e - mail address in and completed the registration Rovers will send you an e-mail with a link which you have to click on to activate your account. You then have to update your account preferences and the final step is to click on a '"link account" tab to connect the new account you've just created to your season ticket. If you've done it right your ST number should come up on screen.

I did all this on Wednesday afternoon but haven't received a code as yet.

Apologies for boring all the techies.

Get on the blower Rev ..as i said in an earlier post some Championship clubs are sending out codes via SMS text to those with no email .

8 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Get on the blower Rev ..as i said in an earlier post some Championship clubs are sending out codes via SMS text to those with no email .

I do have an e-mail but thanks for the advice.

If nothing comes in the morning I'll attempt to ring the Club.

What an awful system, couldn't suss it out last night, had a right strop and emailed the ticket office with a rather stinging email.

I've never had to use the official site before and do not think that this is as user friendly as it could be...….or I'm a complete numpty!

Response today advised they had the wrong details for me and I should be able to link my account, which I have done this evening.

I presume that I'm now awaiting a code.

My poor sister cannot suss it out and is ringing the ticket office tomorrow.

I am not tech savvy, and have no interest in computers or streaming at all. Therefore I really dont have a clue what I am supposed to do. So I guess that as a loyal season ticket holder, and having paid 300 quid I guess I wont be watching any of the games ..Maybe I am just thick but it doesnt change the fact not everyone understands modern technology.