BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

3 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Have you manage to get through to ticket office to get a code? 

Did you get an email to tell you how to set it up? 

Goy the email with the link set up and registered with  details checked and saved ..I have it set up  correct as i have the drop down box to insert the code..

Got my code, signed up etc etc

When I go to the highlights videos, I can watch the "Extended Highlights" of all the games but not the ones just listed as "Highlights". It asks me to pay extra for these. Is this classed at 'Premium Content'?

Is this correct? Anybody else get this?

Edited by windymiller7

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

They can’t ‘just claim it’, and ‘set rules after the fact’ that’s breaking consumer law. 

I'm saying they'll claim that by using iFollow, you've waived your rights to a refund, as the club have clearly stated that the iFollow option is in place of a refund. That's not breaking consumer law, you could argue it however, but I don't think anybody would.

They can ‘clearly state’ what they want on a website article, it doesn’t negate Ts & Cs, which is a contract between business and consumer.

If they did try to pull a fast one and hide behind a press release the ‘club’, I.e those running it, are both legally illiterate and immoral.

Edited by Mattyblue
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, JoeH said:

I'm saying they'll claim that by using iFollow, you've waived your rights to a refund, as the club have clearly stated that the iFollow option is in place of a refund. That's not breaking consumer law, you could argue it however, but I don't think anybody would.

They can try and railroad people into doing things all they want. I don't intend on using I Follow with the code they have supplied and I reserve my right to request an alternative. Whether I do that or not depends on how much of a mug they try to make of me and how many more slippery schemes they try to avoid facing up to their responsibilities.

Dishing out thousands more on needless wages for players we have barely used this season isnt the way to go about it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

They can ‘clearly state’ what they want on a website article, it doesn’t negate Ts & Cs, which is a contract between business and consumer.

If they did try to pull a fast one and hide behind a press release the ‘club’, I.e those running it, are both legally illiterate and immoral.

21 of the 24 clubs know this. That's why they've taken the potentially expensive and painful decision to offer refunds or discounts in lieu of lost games.

It's only us and a couple of others who are trying to avoid this duty to loyal season ticket holders. No surprises there with this regime running the club.

No code received.

E-mailed the Club before 9a.m. this morning as instructed on the Club website at tickets@rovers.co.uk and not had any sort of response whatsoever. Not even an e-mail to indicate there is any sort of problem.

Not happy at all. Appalling customer service. Also bought a "face in the crowd" to help the Club out and won't even get to see that. Have had about 6 e-mails from them since placing the order just before 1800 last night to indicate the progress with the order, Rovers can't even generate an automated e-mail to acknowledge receipt of mine. Whether or not they subsequently bother to reply. 

Wow, rang the Club, got straight through amazingly and the nice lady on the phone gave me the code straightaway.

She said a lot of people hadn't had their code for some reason and there was another lady on the e-mails who'd been in since 07.30 this morning trying to get through all the queries.

Blood pressure back to normal, well done to those 2 ladies doing their best to sort out this bloody mess.

Edited by RevidgeBlue
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

All signed up. Took about 2 minutes to do. 

Looking forward to the game now. 

Blocked my first poster since I started on this board more than 20 yrs ago. 

Took about 2 minutes to do. 

Looking forward to not reading their  posts now. 

Edited by toogs
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Wow, rang the Club, got straight through amazingly and the nice lady on the phone gave me the code straightaway.

She said a lot of people hadn't had their code for some reason and there was another lady on the e-mails who'd been in since 07.30 this morning trying to get through all the queries.

Blood pressure back to normal, well done to those 2 ladies doing their best to sort out this bloody mess.

Sounds like they are short staff there. Not great. Should have send them out much earlier  

Pleased you got your codes now. 

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Sounds like they are short staff there. Not great. Should have send them out much earlier  

Pleased you got your codes now. 

Thank you. Definitely not the fault of the ladies on the phones by the sound of it.

The code works too! Just had a quick look at a match highlight and the picture quality on my laptop is better than I was expecting. 

We'll see what it's like on a match day with everyone logging in.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sw0808 said:

Anybody know if buy on the day is available?

I'm not a s/t holder but want to watch on ifollow? (A walk on! - there doesn't seem to be any facility for that)

I think you can buy the game for £ 10

22 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Thank you. Definitely not the fault of the ladies on the phones by the sound of it.

The code works too! Just had a quick look at a match highlight and the picture quality on my laptop is better than I was expecting. 

We'll see what it's like on a match day with everyone logging in.

Do you get the same as me where u can only watch the extended highlights & not the ones listed as just 'highlights'?

16 minutes ago, sw0808 said:

yea but where? unless they only allow it on the day? I cant find a link

Click on 'watch live games on iFollow Rovers'. Then click on 'subscribe' from the drop down menu. Scroll down until you find 'match passes'. There should be a 'purchase now' option alongside the Rovers v Bristol City listing. Hope that helps.

Where am I going wrong?  I have a My Rovers account -set up last month to purchase items from the club shop on-line.  Received and entered the code.  Red message then says that the code is not valid.  Rung the ticket office several times without getting through.  Have sent an email but no reply as yet.  Anybody had similar??

21 minutes ago, toooldforthis said:

Where am I going wrong?  I have a My Rovers account -set up last month to purchase items from the club shop on-line.  Received and entered the code.  Red message then says that the code is not valid.  Rung the ticket office several times without getting through.  Have sent an email but no reply as yet.  Anybody had similar??

I got that red message after my code had been entered. Try logging on to I-follow and test your system by trying to play highlights of a previous game.

3 hours ago, RevidgeBlue said:

No code received.

E-mailed the Club before 9a.m. this morning as instructed on the Club website at tickets@rovers.co.uk and not had any sort of response whatsoever. Not even an e-mail to indicate there is any sort of problem.

Not happy at all. Appalling customer service. Also bought a "face in the crowd" to help the Club out and won't even get to see that. Have had about 6 e-mails from them since placing the order just before 1800 last night to indicate the progress with the order, Rovers can't even generate an automated e-mail to acknowledge receipt of mine. Whether or not they subsequently bother to reply. 

Just seen on bbc some of the faces in the crowd I can see there will be some disappointed people , most of them were so far down on seats