BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

1 hour ago, SuperBrfc said:

Click on 'watch live games on iFollow Rovers'. Then click on 'subscribe' from the drop down menu. Scroll down until you find 'match passes'. There should be a 'purchase now' option alongside the Rovers v Bristol City listing. Hope that helps.

Thanks for that but I’m unable to buy a ticket yet for tomorrow having followed your advice. 
I have bought tickets on ifollow a few times but I seem to recall it was on the day of the match.

So I’m hopeful that I can get a match pass tomorrow.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

I got that red message after my code had been entered. Try logging on to I-follow and test your system by trying to play highlights of a previous game.

You need to log in to ifollow, 

The shop account is totally separate.

20200619_201718.jpg

I've noticed a lot of people struggling with access. I might be a one off but I had no problems setting mine up, if anybody needs any help, I will assist as best I can. Hopefully we can get as many fans on the stream as possible. But if anybody needs help or guidance I'll be more than happy to help my fellow fans #onerovers.

Edited by Yonder12
Spelling
  • Like 4

Just now, Yonder12 said:

I've noticed a lot of people struggling with access. I might be a one off but I had no problems setting mine up, if anybody needs any help, I will assist as best I can. Hopefully we can get as many fans on the stream as possible. But if anybody needs help or guidance I'll be more than happy to help my fellow fans #onerovers.

@Paul

I've not got a season ticket this year, I buy tickets for most matches individually. I'm also a tech dinosaur so am quite lost with this streaming stuff. Help!

I think I've done stuff the wrong way round. I went to iFollow and bought a ticket. It then said I needed to get the Rovers app in order to watch the match. I installed the app and it then made me set up a MyRovers account, which I did.

I now have an app, an iFollow account, a MyRovers account and a match day subscription.

HOW DO I ACTUALLY WATCH THE MATCH??

When I say dinosaur I mean Dinosaur! Can someone please tell me (as if I was a 5 year old) what the hell I do next to see the match.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TimmyJimmy said:

I've not got a season ticket this year, I buy tickets for most matches individually. I'm also a tech dinosaur so am quite lost with this streaming stuff. Help!

I think I've done stuff the wrong way round. I went to iFollow and bought a ticket. It then said I needed to get the Rovers app in order to watch the match. I installed the app and it then made me set up a MyRovers account, which I did.

I now have an app, an iFollow account, a MyRovers account and a match day subscription.

When I say dinosaur I mean Dinosaur! Can someone please tell me (as if I was a 5 year old) what the hell I do next to see the match.

I think iFollow is new to all of us. It has largely been used by overseas fans as UK fans tend not to have access to (legitimate) live streams.

Maybe @philipl or @perthblue02 can help?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TimmyJimmy said:

https://www.rovers.co.uk/my-account/

There will be a section that says my account, click that and it will show purchases, mine took about an hour to show up. If you send me a message and I'll try to sort it out for you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

MUST WIN GAME.

Hope Mowbray realises this.

Spot on. We need to not only get a load of points we need to make sure wherever possible those above us don't get points as well. A draw and we are no closer to Bristol with one less game to go and even more reliant on other teams to do the business. 

Hadn't looked at the table for a long time but checking it today and I'd forgotten how slim our hopes are. Think we blew it with that 3 games without a win spell just before the break. We're still reliant on other teams to mess up. 

Not that we give up. Whilst there's a chance, keep fighting. And a win would put us in an advantageous position Vs Bristol, if no one else. So yeah, huge, huge game and a real test of whether the hunger and ability for promotion is still there. 

It's the hope that keeps you going. If I was told at the start of the season that with 9 games left to play we would still have a very real chance of the playoffs I would have bit your arm off for it. 

I think at 5pm today I will have a much clearer view on how those playoff chances look. 

Get at them today and attack please rovers. 

Walton 

Nyambe

Tosin

Lenihan (c) 

Downing 

Evans

Travis

Rothwell 

Holtby 

Gallacher 

Armstrong 

1 hour ago, toooldforthis said:

Google chrome.  Is the ticket office open today?  Am ringing but cant get a response.

Hi all fellow technophobes.  Finally managed to get through to the ticket office.  Spoke with an extremely helpful young lady - Mel.  Turns out that the red message stating "Invalid Code" actualy means that I've entered the code correctly and the system is ready to work for me.  I've gone to the main club website, clicked on "Watch Live Games on iFollow", then clicked on "Match Highlights" and everything works just fine.  Is it just me, but when I receive a red message stating "Invalid Code" I just assume that it means the code is invalid - not that it actually means "code accepted and we're ready to rumble......."  Communication!!!!!!   ?

• Like 1