BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

Looked Evans. A bit like that MGP freeekick at Old Trafford, except it wasn’t a free kick or left footed :lol 

glad for Evans, never my favourite player, but he’s been through a bad time with that horrific injury and good to see him back playing. 

15 minutes ago, Stuart said:

Looks like the screen freeze is doing the rounds.

If it keeps happening alter the quality settings (cog wheel bottom right of screen) the video difference between 720 hd and 720 p is minimal but 720p  seems to stream better without freezing if your connection is up and down.

Mine always auto defaults to 720 hd but always change to 720p

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

I have just missed 40mins of the first half ,i know it's not the end of the world but i was all set up and ready to watch the game .I managed to get back on without having to put the code back in hoping now i get to watch all the second half ...Would aslo like the camera man to either put a filter in his lens or put the lens hood on as it's to bright but i suppose thats to much to ask ..

Edited by den9112

So Gally and Walton looking poor. It could be October rather than June! 

Good to see Evans get a goal. Don't really rate him as a player but every now and then he does something that makes you think there could be a player in there. 

A draw not good enough though for Rovers. Need a winner.