BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

8 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Bollocks JRC was a left back at Liverpool - he doesn't use his left foot at all. 

He played left-back when we played Liverpool in a friendly, using his right foot there too!

I think you may have read it wrong, JRC is a former Manchester United player, not a former Liverpool player.

Just now, joey_big_nose said:

a winger in central midfield

Stewart Downing is a better CM than a winger these days. Played his best football at Rovers in that position. Needs to get a bit more involved second half though.

4 minutes ago, den9112 said:

I have just missed 40mins of the first half ,i know it's not the end of the world but i was all set up and ready to watch the game .I managed to get back on without having to put the code back in hoping now i get to watch all the second half ...Would aslo like the camera man to either put a filter in his lens or put the lens hood on as it's to bright but i suppose thats to much to ask ..

Nah that's bollocks mate. I'd be fuming

Just now, JoeH said:

Stewart Downing is a better CM than a winger these days. Played his best football at Rovers in that position. Needs to get a bit more involved second half though.

I agree. In isolation its a good repurposing of him. But it's remarkable that we have 6 of 10 outfield players not in their usual position.

• Like 1

Pretty enjoyable half. Good save by their keeper from a decent low shot by Bennett, Lenihan missed a free header from six yards. Their goal was a combo of errors: Lenihan pulled out wide by his man, then Bennett came inside leaving their fullback(?) free to cross, then a crap attempt to palm it away. Brereton easily our best forward, need to see more of Holtby other than his mismatched boots and Gallagher’s control is absolutely hopeless.