BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

I think anyone badmouthing Brereton today have either been watching a different game or are letting their biases/dislike of him get in the way.  Thought he played really well and was unlucky not to score/stay on.  Deserves a run from now imo.

So far a comprehensive performance from everyone.  Slightly disappointed in Gally’s contribution and Walton should have done better for their goal but besides that, solid.  Great to see Tosin get a goal, what a player.  And as always, buzzing to see Arma come on and do what he does best. 

COYB

• Like 6

As it stands only Wigan apart from us have managed more than a goal. Even West Brom have had like 1 shot on goal.

Only real negative this far is Walton flapping at their goal.

Every game I've watched lately has seen keepers making mistakes, they definitely look to have suffered worse without playing. 

I writing to Rovers demanding a refund. Was looking forward, everything set up ready only to be let down by companies making £ms at a time they should be giving back into community to at least help others through this awful time in history.

• Backroom

It’s weird and as I expected (not complaining as it’s working in our favour) this last 10 minutes is like a training game, no real push from them to attack