BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

Played well throughout really. A little blip in the first half, but if we're honest we could have had 6 or 7 goals there if we'd been more clinical. I though Samuel showed some real drive and effort after coming on. Evans MOTM 100% but everyone bar Walton and Johnson had an 8 or above for me.

JRC looked okay in an unfamiliar position and that was one of Bennett's better games playing as a RB.

Just now, bazza said:

My first time on ifollow . I thought that was great except for the first 15 minutes cock-up.?

Mine kept going off, I missed over half an hour's worth of the game in all. And nothing to do with my connection.

Great result and others results really gone our way. A side note on ifollow. Rovers ifollow you can currently hear the staff clanging equipment about over a screen of rolling stats. Bristols ifollow now has a full analysis of the game, goal replays. Even had a pre match build up and halftime draws. Night an day to our effort.

• Like 1

Thought it was really harsh on Brereton to be subbed, make your decisions on what's happening on the pitch not because you've decided before the game to replace the entire forward line on 65.

Other than that I thought it was one of the best performances of the season considering the enforced break. Walton and Gallagher were awful but we knew that already.

Results went really well for us today as well. I Even liked the faces in the crowd. There in spirit if not in person.

• Like 1

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Thought it was really harsh on Brereton to be subbed, make your decisions on what's happening on the pitch not because you've decided before the game to replace the entire forward line on 65.

Other than that I thought it was one of the best performances of the season considering the enforced break. Walton and Gallagher were awful but we knew that already.

Results went really well for us today as well. I Even liked the faces in the crowd. There in spirit if not in person.

Think the plan always was to sub all three sometime in the game.....great to have 6 attackers available. Sorry Rothwell did not come in to the first six. Should have him before Samuel.

• Like 1

Once I came out and went back in it seemed to clear the picture and no problems after that - so I suppose I missed the first ten minutes or so.  Pleased I gave it one last go to work as it was a very good team performance.  Didn't seem to be a weak link anywhere - although Walton was dreadful for their goal.  Evans outstanding in midfield and we seemed much fitter than Bristol.  

The prospect of watching possibly half of next season this way is pretty depressing as today proved beyond doubt, for me, that watching Rovers on TV is nowhere near as good as being there.

• Like 3