BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

1 minute ago, Stuart said:

Yet another new low in a long list.

They don’t even attend games so the idea of cut outs in the directors seats is ludicrous.

Sticking Jack out there as a token gesture is worse than not having him there at all. Whoever had that brain fart is completely out of touch.

Stop going on about non Bristol city items, in this topic.

10 hours ago, arbitro said:

The old badly advised excuse rears it's head again. There is a letter in circulation signed by John Williams, Tom Finn and Martin Goodman which was sent to them telling them exactly what was happening and they ignored it. They were the then incumbents and wrote the letter in the best interests of the club and Venkys. That was probably the best advice they could have had and it was ignored. A turbulent decade later we are £175m in debt, have had some real dubious people in positions of power, two relegations, 10,000 lost fans and many, many other things and we have to thank them for paying the bills?

You can give them credit if you want to but don't insult me by asking me to.

100%.

Some folk are pulling down statues in a bid to rewrite history, others are saluting cardboard cut-outs to do the same.

There is only one way that Venkys will get any credit from me. That’s when they put us back in the PL, with a squad of players the calibre we had when they arrived, and reduce our debt to 2010 levels.

Until then I have nothing but contempt for them.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, Leonard Venkhater said:

That, at least,  is something! The cardboard cut-outs, however, are another. What an ill-advised stunt it was, and as for the one of Jack, next to them, talk about not being in tune with the local fan base.

So true. I honestly think the club's motto is 'every little hinders'...