BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bristol City (H) - Saturday 20th June - 3pm KO

We all know what's going to happen. 

Tony will have been asleep for the past 10 weeks and the players won't be fit or in the right frame of mind.

Bristol will go 2-0 up in the first 20 minutes and the game will be over. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, TimmyJimmy said:

I've not got a season ticket this year, I buy tickets for most matches individually. I'm also a tech dinosaur so am quite lost with this streaming stuff. Help!

I think I've done stuff the wrong way round. I went to iFollow and bought a ticket. It then said I needed to get the Rovers app in order to watch the match. I installed the app and it then made me set up a MyRovers account, which I did.

I now have an app, an iFollow account, a MyRovers account and a match day subscription.

HOW DO I ACTUALLY WATCH THE MATCH??

When I say dinosaur I mean Dinosaur! Can someone please tell me (as if I was a 5 year old) what the hell I do next to see the match.

Sorry can not help with android app (I tried it once and it was awful, and the live stream constantly stopped, went down etc)

But if you have access to a laptop (windows based)  , sign out of the android app on your device. 

using the chrome browser*  go to www.rovers.co.uk , on the top menu go to Matches, then First team fixtures.

A new page will show, showing up coming matches. click on live match centre link on the Bristol game. A new page will appear where you can choose Video or Audio link (these usually appear half and hour before kick off)

Once you click the video link it will ask for your login / password , once entered the video player will appear. 

* Tried other browsers and chrome seems the most reliable with ifollow, whatever the current operating system on macbook is, also works well according to my PNE supporting Brother in law.

Edited by perthblue02

46 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

We all know what's going to happen. 

Tony will have been asleep for the past 10 weeks and the players won't be fit or in the right frame of mind.

Bristol will go 2-0 up in the first 20 minutes and the game will be over. 

tony might have had an epiphany in the downtime and watched the 1970 world cup brazil side on youtube,we`ll come out of the tunnel with tony`s team talk and gallagher and armstrong will be pele and rivelinho?

13 minutes ago, islander200 said:

Is Lenihan a doubt?Saying on the team news on soccer Saturday that Lenihen expected to miss out?

He's not a injury doubt but his wife is due to give birth ANY day now.