BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan Athletic (A) - Saturday 27th June (3pm)

• Backroom

Tony needs to have a serious think about SG once the season is over. The way he's been used this season hasn't been effective enough, Statistically not a disaster but still far from what we need. Mowbray needs to figure out how to utilise whatever strengths Gallagher has and how best to incoprorate that into our starting eleven. As it stands the lad looks frequently lost and ineffective when he's on the pitch, especially when he's asked to play a wide role he clearly isn't suited to. 

I’d do the manager gig for free. Sigh me up Venky’s, I’ll discuss the team selection on here and then post a few polls. Can’t lose. Tony can be in charge of the lemon drizzle cake. 

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

Tony needs to have a serious think about SG once the season is over. The way he's been used this season hasn't been effective enough, Statistically not a disaster but still far from what we need. Mowbray needs to figure out how to utilise whatever strengths Gallagher has and how best to incoprorate that into our starting eleven. As it stands the lad looks frequently lost and ineffective when he's on the pitch, especially when he's asked to play a wide role he clearly isn't suited to. 

The problem is that Tony is just so.slow.on.the.uptake or so it seems. 

• Backroom
Just now, Dan said:

The problem is that Tony is just so.slow.on.the.uptake or so it seems. 

I think he's more stubborn than slow. When push comes to shove Mowbray can change things around and it normally works, but he's so bloody-minded in his approach that it takes a lot of pressure before he finally concedes and makes an alteration. 

• Like 2

Just now, Scotland1 said:

I think we know why the teams inconsistent, Tony is!

looking at our team we should be doing better full stop

Serious question. Do you genuinely believe that? Apart from the long term projects in Brereton and Gallagher. This team has been put together on a shoestring budget and a good youth academy. We are over achieving in my opinion and in a better league position than other clubs with much bigger budgets than ours. 

Some of TMs decisions can be baffling at times, but on the whole he has done a great job

• Like 2