BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wigan Athletic (A) - Saturday 27th June (3pm)

So what do the manager tell the boys at half time? Both teams now have 5(!) subs left that could easily change the game either way. Wouldn´t it be funny if someone subbed 5 players at half time - that´s half the team. 

On the game I agree with most here. Off with Bennet and Gallagher - in with Arma and Johnson. Other than that I think we have been the dominant team. Just missing a bit more bite up front.

At least we haven’t conceded. Touch wood. Usually we huff and puff and then let one in. Get Armstrong on for Gallagher, get Johnson on for Bennett and put Downing at LB. Armstrong will score one, set up Big Ben for another, who will go off on 80 minutes for a well earned early rest and his replacement Mulgrew will bang one in to piss off that toad Cook. 

Edited by Dan
  • Like 2

Just now, Tom said:

If you are going to have a drinks break can they at least take it into account with stoppage time, 1 minute is a joke 

I’ve noticed this in a lot of matches. 

• Like 1

Just now, Riverside under the drip said:

I think we can safely put Gallagher in the running for the 'Chris Brown - Luke Varney Waste of Space Award'. Harsh to lump Brereton in with him in my opinion as he is at least trying to run with the ball and create something from his position. I'd say 3/10 and 6/10 respectively for that half. Nyambe MOTM or maybe Travis. As ever, our play is thwarted by having nobody able to shoot and score up front.

well coyle managed to get him scoring in a team that was infinately worse than the one we have now,tbh im`e puzzled as to why mowbray bought him,mind you he bought harry chapman as well and thats equally as baffling

Not sure the balance of this formation is right at all. Lovely technicians (Holtby, Downing, Travis and Rothwell) but get so far and its like we hit a wall. No chances of note. Get Armstrong on for Gallagher.

Gallagher is absolutely dismal, why does he keep playing him? Brereton not offering much goal threat from the left but looks much more useful than Gallagher with his running with the ballm

And Bennetts performance at LB could be seen a mile off. Wigans biggest threat.

• Like 1

Just now, davulsukur said:

Pretty clear that Gally continues to struggle with the role Mogga wants him to play. Even with a formation switch, it still doesnt help him.

A proper winger, Chapman maybe, might very well flourish in a front 3 like this.

agreed,we should be going at them,poor harry still won`t be ready for 1st team football till he`s 35