BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley v Rovers

Can I be honest though!? I’m still happy for Barnsley they’re arguably the weakest squad but play some of the best football and what an upturn since the restart. Hope they stay up. Theyre a great team working for each other non stop. Proper no egos in that team. The manager came from Austria in January! Who’d heard of him!? Astute

• Moderation Lead
Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Don't think Brereton has any defence whatsoever.

He just took a swipe at the bloke and had no chance whatsoever of getting the ball. Sometimes it would be a yellow but I dont think you can complain at all about getting a red.

It's completely unnecessary and not worth the risk.

It’s always a yellow, I know this as I’ve done it myself time and again over the years and been booked!

• Like 2

Just now, Scotland1 said:

Can I be honest though!? I’m still happy for Barnsley they’re arguably the weakest squad but play some of the best football and what an upturn since the restart. Hope they stay up. Theyre a great team working for each other non stop. Proper no egos in that team. The manager came from Austria in January! Who’d heard of him!? Astute

Yeah right

• Backroom

Well, at least no Rovers fans had to travel to see this. The line-up and performance is a slap in the face as it is, let alone for anybody paying for the privelege of going to Barnsely to support the lads and being served up this shit as thanks.

Just now, Boroblue said:

Yeah right

We’ve had 40 games must be fifth game last weekend to bottle getting sixth. We’d need a miracle after saturdays result. I didn’t post as I was quite worked up over the result. Luton and Barnsley though past few weeks been showing the league how it’s done!

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

The worst thing about tonight is that it gives Mowbray the excuse to hide behind the sending off.

Oh he 100% will. ‘We were really going at them til the refs done that and ruined it.’ Be prepared. In reality, other than Samuel’s brain fart in front of goal, we’ve offered diddly squat this half against a frankly, terribly Barnsley side. Embarrassing.

• Backroom
Just now, Proudtobeblue&white said:

I can’t stand that he’s sat on his arse, chewing gum and saying fuck all encouragement to his team. 

It's the most disappointing image I've witnessed in 80 min.

There was some serious competition.

Congrats Tony, you won something!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, benhben said:

Since promotion from L1 Mowbray has been dog turd. Muddled with no plan and absolutely shocking in the transfer market. 

The club is desperate for him to leave.  

Dunno whats worse the 12m clueless strikers or selling a home grown talented GK on the cheap without a replacement in mind. 

We need to kick up a fuss somehow 

That's it in a nutshell.

• Like 1

Just now, Boroblue said:

Sorry very annoyed and can’t at this moment experience the Barnsley appreciation. It just came out. 

I know mate that’s what I had last weekend so didn’t post after Wigan. No need to be sorry mate. We’re all rovers. Me personally I gave up after Wigan how many tones have we had that chance and not taken it 5/6 so I wrote tonight off. Barnsley though I’m just tipping my hat in respect and they deserve it. Gracious in defeat of you like.

• Like 1