BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley v Rovers

1 minute ago, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

These commetators would make a minister for propaganda blush 

Yes. I've been really impressed with the quality of the picture on the I follow stream but I will struggle listen to those to trying to put a shiny gloss on the indefensible in future games.

Might be the mute button from now on.

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

That's because he's out of his league at this level. 

Need a good turnover. Least now is it Brennan and Beyomo about to walk. Give them a game next game wake them up nothing to lose. Get the younger ones like Vale some minutes get them early nerves away allow them summer to bulk up and we and them will have a better chance of the youth developing 

• Like 1

Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

In a nut shell. Only word to sum it up is embarrassing.

Gav. Your a professional. 

Say your an accountant maybe finance director, high up. If you got schooled by a trainee or assistant two weeks running what would your employer do or say? They’d have a word for sure?

Tony just got that in football terms

Tony said a while ago he would walk when he felt he wasn’t getting through to the players. Surely we have reached that point. Totally out hussled and out played by the worst team in the league.

I love Tony but it’s time for a different voice.

• Like 1

Terrible.. Season is over. The only one who played ok was Mulgrew the rest was a piss to watch... 

Without Lenihan, Travis and Dack we can fock off. The others look disinterested. Even a player like Tosin was poor and would never break into a Man City side. 

• Backroom

I’m not shy of giving Tony some grief but Yes we all may have done things differently but the players Tony sent out let him down. A losing manager is never blameless but there’s plenty of blame to share around, on the day we’ve used 8 different attacking players just now, tell me one that played well......

• Like 2

Show me an unemployed manager right now, we do not want him. I have said all along that Tony deserves the end of the season. At that time, assess his progress (or lack thereof). But, these last two have left a bad taste in my mouth.

Edited by WacoRover
  • Like 1