BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Barnsley v Rovers

• Backroom
Just now, K-Hod said:

I can’t get over how appalling we’ve been. 
Just rubbish all over the pitch. 

Ain't no spiral like a Mowbray spiral. Probably not enough games left to swing it back the other way either, so I imagine it's going to be a depressing end to the season. 

There is 0 reason not to play the youngsters for the rest of the season. Nothing can possibly get more embarassing than this. At least try to find a hidden gem to elevate us next season. Its clear we do not have the means for the clearout that we need.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

I can’t stand that he’s sat on his arse, chewing gum and saying fuck all encouragement to his team. Ref is a disgrace, but worse is how Bennett is still on the pitch. Shot show.

Like many of us pay cut, furloughed maybe, redundant or the threat how many still working like me are busting there arse of to not be redundant or the next one!? Tony though knows he’s safe and that feeds into the team. They’re safe. Taking the piss after all each other’s hard work for each other all season and the fans especially away ones who’ve been phenomenal all year and recently the owners who’ve stuck by paid the wages etc and promised to pay in full any deferment not cut just a temp delay. 

Shows how out of touch it is. They’ve let us down 

Edited by Scotland1
  • Like 3

Roll up! Roll up! Buy your season ticket at rovers. Come and witness the amazing Bennett a master of all positions. More ponytails, alice bands and beards than goals. The ring master Tonebola and his eenie meenie miney mo approach to team selection and tactics. 

• Like 8

I dunno if it was a bad omen but... I saw the video of brereton and dack pissing about Before kick off in the video Johnson posted! Don’t mean to be a killjoy but That just sums up the mood right now. They think the club is a piss about 

Edited by starscascade
  • Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

Ain't no spiral like a Mowbray spiral. Probably not enough games left to swing it back the other way either, so I imagine it's going to be a depressing end to the season. 

Setting us up just lovely for next season isn’t it? Wholesale changes needed to the squad too. I have a sneaky feeling next season we’ll at least have something to play for.

Edited by Gavlar Somerset Rover!
  • Like 1

• Backroom
Just now, johnradfordsubbuteo said:

These commetators would make a minister for propaganda blush 

Apparently we would have won the last two games if we took our chances 

I had no idea football worked like that, we should try to score next game 

• Like 1

It’s just the helplessness of next season .....with him . Depressed doesn’t come near it. 

Why talk about potential signings ?

Why talk about new contracts?

........all pointless conversation with this man and his dreadful backroom staff .

We are buggered ?

• Like 2

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Bottom of the table Barnsley. Pathetic.

Mowbray has to be sitting there and thinking, I've fucked up here. 4-3-3 formation is crap, it's not worked and it won't ever work. He's gotten it so wrong tactically this week. Genuinely embarrassing performance tonight. 

Just now, Stuart said:

No partisan crowd to blame. Just...man for man... not as good as Barnsley.

Damning.

Stuart sent my dad our line up. He’s not rovers he was flabbergasted.

How many of you were tonight? Lenhian excepted, possibly Gallagher. BB to lose his place and Travis? Travis our player of the year for me by far. I watched cantwell the other night he’s a bit mor etechnique but Trav has the all round game.

A posh old fashioned Flitcroft Barton type, he will be a star. 

• Like 1

Just now, JoeH said:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear. Bottom of the table Barnsley. Pathetic.

Mowbray has to be sitting there and thinking, I've fucked up here. 4-3-3 formation is crap, it's not worked and it won't ever work. He's gotten it so wrong tactically this week. Genuinely embarrassing performance tonight. 

Exactly. In his weird mind, he made us play Liverpool and try the 433. Errr no!

Season ticket sales are going to be shocking next year, whenever they actually go on sale that is. 

Season is over and Tony can only blame himself. So much deadwood in the team and it’s come to bite us in the arse. These lads don’t have the bite and hunger to progress like you’d get from Travis and Dack. They look disinterested. 

Squad needs a huge overhaul in the summer, and as much as I’ve defended Mowbray over time, he hasn’t shown he’s the man to do it. Too pally with them all, too many undeserved contracts. 

Cardiff, Swansea and Millwall all drawing too, when we’re coming away from Wigan and Barnsley with 0 points and -4 GD you can’t help but give up. 

• Like 4